(10) In Where Its Franks Point Of View Finally

( A/N: Would it hurt to beat someone with a dildo?)

Frank

I don't think you exactly realize how much fun it was watching the black haired beauty before me jumble his words because I would mess with the settings.

But fucking hell... Gerard was an angel.

Let's step back from what's in his ass right now.

His hair was fading a bit, but still absolutely beautiful. It made his pale skin and hazel eyes stand out. His little pixie nose and his soft face that turned an adorable shade of pink when he blushed. How he would crinkle his nose when he didn't like something or how he furrowed his eyebrows in frustration. When his eyes were big and questioning in confusion. His soft and feminine features and how even his soft body fat made him even more beautiful. His stretch marks and scars but no.

They're all beautiful.

Because he's beautiful inside and out.

Gee seemed to be falling apart though near the end of his shift, so being the most amazing person in the world, I cut off the vibrations. He shot me a look of appreciation, his cheeks flushed pink. His hair stuck to his forehead a bit and he was slightly shaking.

I shot him a cheeky smile and continued to cook. He got off at eight, leading him to sit in one of the far corners. I quickly whipped something up for him and hit the bell. When Alex appeared, I smiled. "Go give that to Gee." I directed, pointing to the raven haired boy head on his phone. Alex smiled before going off, Jack looking at him. They were the night staff and just came back from where ever so I mean, we're getting more help.

Two people had come in before closing, which now the sign read closed, leaving me to finish up their meals around roughly 8:45. Jack took the Alfredo and Marsala to their table before I heard footsteps enter the kitchen. My head snapped up to see Gee on the other side of the heat lamps.

"You didn't have to make me that... The pasta..." He said, head slightly cocked to the side.

"I figured you were hungry after the vibrator." I shrugged, starting to clean up the dishes.

"I was but I could have waited." The taller male protested.

"Gerard, I wasn't going to let you starve. Now go get your things together. I'm almost done." I replied, waving him off. Gerard let out the most obnoxious, teenager sigh before stomping off to get his things.

And he's twenty six. Twenty six can kiss my ass.

I continued to clean up, finally just washing the dishes and after, turning off the kitchen lights. I grabbed my shit from my locker before going out front where a very annoyed Gerard stood by the door.

"After you, princess." I smirked and Gee gave me the bitch you wanna fight me? Let's go right here right now imma kick your ass to China face.

"You're such a gentleman, daddy." He responded which had me choking on spit. Since the others had already left, I locked up, hiding my, what I could assume, vibrate red face. "Frankie, do you have a daddy kink?" Gerard asked after a few seconds of walking down the street.

"Gerard!" I squeaked- which coming out of a 5'6 and twenty two year old covered in tattoos male, must have sounded funny. Gerard's eyes were as wide as saucers as he turned to me. Gerard stopped completely, pulling me to face him. The moon hit his face perfectly but he only gave me a few seconds to admire his features before speaking.

"Frank. Oh my god. You have a daddy kink!" Gerard said in a hushed and hurried whisper like the FBI was breathing down their necks.

"Gerard! I do not have a daddy kink!" I whisper yelled at him.