(A/N) Lmao fuck

Okay so haven't updated since towards the very beginning of November and the one shots between now and then.

So yeah, HUGE procrastination act.

Anyways, so I've literally had chapter titles and know exactly what's going to happen but I go to write and then I can't because sometimes I go to write then I get distracted....

And that's where it falls...

Okay, so basically I'm going to try and be frequently updating throughout the week on the two currently active stories (this and the oneshots) and maybe I can sneak a chapter of Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts in there if I'm up to it...

You know, that one that's been marked 'coming soon' as in more like I figure out how the fuck to even end this book...

Okay so really, I don't have writers block, I just don't have energy some times after certain days. When I do have energy, I'm doing shit so HOPEFULLY that will change because I'll be laying around once school lets out on break.

Keep your cute little perverted eyes out, guys, and keep being beautiful.

Cause you are and sometimes, we all need a little encouragement.

I know I do sometimes so we should spread the love~

Anyways, keep a look out you magnificent people who are making this book turn out! I love you all~

- Anja

(Okay but real quick

(Okay but real quick. So my girlfriend REALLY FUCKING LIKES Jon Bellion. I mean, yeah I love his work but she's obsessed so I managed to get her favorite artwork from him album cover wise and trying to recreate the All Time Low album cover. Anyways, I just wanted to share this because I have 0 people to tell. Leave feedback and let me know how you like it! I gotta go in a little darker with a red going into the first part of the cape so the part where it says LOW is obviously above it....)