(22) Mikey's Dull, Tried To Hook Up With Frank, Gee Beats The Shit Out Of Him

(A/N: I wanted to say a small thank you to the people who constantly vote on my stories. I love you all💕)

Frank

It was closing in on my birthday, Gerard becoming very secretive about what was going on. He wouldn't say a word on what he had planned which I tried to pull out of him but course, Gerard wouldn't give him any hints whatsoever on what he was planning. I really didn't want a party... I'd rather be laying in bed with Gee and watching shitty movies while just cuddling.

But nope. That won't happen.

Gerard's things were still scattered in random bags around my town house, art supplies in the spare room down the hall. When I vanished to work every morning, Gerard would would work on painting murals on the walls around the apartment, the halls stunningly beautiful. The first halls he started was finished within a few days (more like four considering he started painting on the twentieth of September and finished on the twenty fourth.), on the left, a parade led by a giant skeleton followed by different people covered the whole wall. Gee named it The Black Parade and then the opposite wall was completely polar from it. That wall was colorful and was comic book strips of characters he created and then his favorites from his comics. The paintings made the place feel nice and warm, more like it was Frank and Gerard's instead of Frank's very bland choice in decor.

Gerard had moved on to the living room which took longer, but he painted a piece inspired by pop artist Mr. Brainwash and Peter Max. The walls were colorful while the opposing wall was doused in different shades and values of blacks and grays in the form of a cartoon like setting where there were vampires and werewolves around it. A large stone castle sat towards the corner of the wall, touching the floor boards to the ceiling line. There was a Frankenstein and Witch closer to the tower, the girl in a dress where in the front teacher her knees while it flowed down in the back. Her collar Dipped into a V form where strings kept it tied together but still showing come cleavage. Her sleeves were short and she had what seemed like stripper boots on. A sinister smile was on her face and in her bony hands was a magic ball that was glittering with white stars.

He did that in maybe a weeks time so the twenty fifth to the first of October. The other wall apparently took two days according to Gee. So as the month progressed, art started to cover each wall of my place that was 'begging to be painted' as Gerard put it. The art started to make a difference of scenery which caused a strange warmth of comfort to blossom in the pit of my stomach whenever I returned home. It was nice though and made me feel like I was actually returning to somewhere meaningful. Somewhere I wanted to be and better yet, it was with the man I love.

Who I met through my old prostitution job.

But that's irrelevant..... I think.

Now it was the fourteenth and Gerard was planning something and wouldn't tell me a fucking thing. Course, it was for my birthday so it's not like he would tell me but I still wanted to know..

What I do know though is that Lindsey is having a party tonight and invited a bunch of people and the crew. Lindsey was more sociable than the rest of us so it made sense that she had more friends. Really, we were all a very close knit group, not really wanting to meet others.

Whatever, though.

Gerard has been painting all day, leaving me to spend my Saturday in a rather down mood because I couldn't get him to rest for at least thirty minutes. As it was nearing six, I pulled my lazy ass out of bed before finding skinny jeans and some Bowie shirt of Gerard's that would obviously be too big on me. I also grabbed briefs before making my way to the bathroom, flipping the switch and turning the shower on.