(3) Where Gee and Frankie were going to 'hang out' but it started to storm

Gerard's POV

I shot up, blinking a few times. I rubbed my face, looking around. What the fuck? I'm home.

I don't remember getting up and walking.

My ass hurt again too because last night, he wasn't exactly fucking gentle. Peachy. I was fucking peachy with my ass hurting because everyone loves their ass hurting after being being fucked in the ass.

My eyes adjusted to the light before I lazily reached for my phone. The device was cold and notifications from Pete and Mikey flooded my phone. I had a few others from Twitter that I had my art on and people that paid me to draw things. I stretched, realizing how I had work today. I mean.. how much could I have slept in? Okay a whole fucking lot because my ass hurt and I was really tired. I good enough dreadful effort to actually check my phone again for the time before make air basically choked me.

It was 12:24.

Fuck.

I felt myself sit up again the couch, robot like. The sun that was coming through those blinds were really fucking annoying. In the mist of my worrying, a new message lit up my screen.

From: Frankie

I brought you home last night. Decided not to leave you there. Anyways, I got you out of work so don't worry about that. Maybe if I don't have a long night we can hang ;)

How the fuck did he get my number? Oh wait. Jamia. I opened the text before texting, letters blurring together almost from the fact my eyes were trying to close so sleep could engulf me.

To: Frankie

I'm up for hanging out but I swear I will cut your dick off because my ass fucking hurts. Maybe I'll let you have a different way but, this sleeping beauty needs to wake the fuck up so work, asshole.

I was actually rather proud of my response. Sassy but I can always make it work. Maybe I'll re color my hair today....

From: Frankie

Damn, pushy. Bye sleeping beauty

For some reason I found myself blushing. What is this? I'm going to fall in love with a man my brothers boyfriend hooked me up with and he's a prostitute? Sounds like a reality Tv show on MTV.

I slowly god up, holding my lower back before stretching, getting a few satisfied pops in return. I let out an extremely over dramatic groan from the relief it had.

I turned on the coffee pot and went to the bathroom, running my hand through my matted, messy sex hair.

Yeah that's attractive.

There was a note on the mirror that went unnoticed until I turned on the shower and undressed.  Isn't that explanatory though? I'm trying to pull my boxers off without ending up with some sort of burn.

Can that actually happen? Getting a burn because your underwear is too scratchy? I mean, mine isn't too bad but- Jesus Christ Gerard. Focus on taking a shower.

My attention was caught by the sticky note, making a small sound of who knows what. I pulled it off the mirror with a small pop and looked at it in my hands, my eyes scanning over the scribbled lines before focusing.

'You're beautiful. Don't think about those marks. Your art is still amazing by the way. Keep going.
-frnk'

A small, sad smile but warm played on my lips before I set it on the counter and slipped into the shower, letting the warm water soak my skin.