(14)The Promised Chapter Bc Last Ones Were Sad/I Probably Used This Song Before

Gerard

It's been about a week since Frank's been on the drug and the first few days were the worst. He's been doing much better and his skin isn't the sickly pale that it was when he was coming off of it. His hazel eyes that were flecked with greens, browns, and gold started to have life in them and his lips were pink again. Chapped still but pink all the same.

It's the last day that we both had off from work and I've already taken so many days off this month but also more like this year which actually is leading me to get the urge to quit. I wanted to focus more on my art work seeing how I was getting really behind on my work. I have Frank's number anyways but honestly, I'm concerned because of Bob Bryar actually working at the restaurant and him actually being Frank's drug dealer.

What ever it takes for Frank to get better, I'll be with him every step of the way.

The said boy is actually sitting next to me, legs laying across my lap as we watched Star Wars. His eyes were on the TV screen, mine actually just looking at him, admiring how the light from the television was lighting up his eyes and the side of his facial profile.

I reached over into my bag and pulled out my sketchbook and pencils, flipping to a new page before starting to draw a circle for some guide lines. My eyes were trained on the page in front of me, starting to sketch out a side profile of the boy in front of me. His feet shifted which meant I lifted my pencil so I wouldn't fuck up. He ran his foot lightly up my thigh, massaging the inner of my thigh with his toes.

A groan left my lips before I could comprehend what was happening. I closed my sketch book, moving Frank's legs off of me after I placed my sketchbook on the side table. I sat on my legs before running a hand down my body, biting my lip, and running my hand over my growing bulge. I then smirked at him and licked my lips, crawling up his body. Hovering over him, my eyes looking into his and Frank's wide, gazing hazel eyes back into mine.

"If you wanted something you could always just ask." I said darkly, leaning down and running my lips along his jaw and kissing the corner of his mouth before nipping his earlobe. A soft whimper admitted from the smaller boy, sending a sense of empowerment through my body. "Little Frankie acting all submissive for me? Do you want me to fuck you?" I hummed, steadying one of my forearms on the couch beside his head, trailing my hand down his side. I cupped his growing erection, smirking at the boy.

"Sh-shit. G-Gee you're so hot l-like this. P-please." he whimpered, bucking his hips into my hand, searching for some sort of friction.

"Go into the bedroom and sit on the bed." I whispered before leaning down, my hot breath fanning against his ear that made him shudder. "Be a good little whore for me, Frankie." I smirked before getting off him.

Frank scrambled to his feet, rushing to the bedroom. I smirked and turned off the TV, following the smaller boy to the room. He sat on the bed, head down. A dim light was on which allowed me to see the boy who was waiting for me, hands folded in his lap.

My boner only grew from there, my feet carrying me to the smaller boy. "Undress." I said in a low voice, sitting on his bed.

Frank got up and started stripping, leaving his boxers on. I motioned for him to take them off and he hooked his thumbs into the waistband on his underwear. He slowly pulled them down in a teasing way. My eyes followed his hands before looking up at his face.

I motioned him over, pointing next to me. I got up. Taking off my shirt and ridding of my skinny jeans, leaving me in my boxers.

"Lay back." I whispered. Frank scooted back on the bed before laying back on the comforter. I crawled on all fours up to him, starting at his hips biting and nibbling the skin.