(24) Frank Wears 'Girl' Clothing For The First Time So This Will Be Interesting

Gee tops in this (no complaining still smut)

Frank

    My uncle just gave me a week off of work because of the fact I 'didn't look too hot, ragazzo', which I mean, sure I've been a little out of it but that doesn't mean I needed a break from work. Either way, I get to spend more time with Gerard so, that's a plus at least. Speaking of that black haired beauty, there's been numerous requests of paintings, keeping him holed up in the back office I had cleared out a week or two ago for doing artwork which happened to be around the time his inbox had started having requests slowly trickling it to have work done of children, pets, or just random things they wanted as decor. Then after a few days, Gerard set up a website and that's when it was a tidal wave of emails of google forms being filled out with people sending picture attachments, names, numbers, addresses, and emails. After every google form, Gerard would text the number and ask how much are they willing to pay and then work it out. It's been about maybe three days I've actually seen Gerard. Every time I go to the office, it's littered with blank canvases, empty paint tubes, brightly colored rags, finished pieces against the wall that would be gone the next day, and the only thing missing was Gerard.
    Empty coffee mugs lined the counters, but I never actually caught him setting them on the counters. He was either out getting more supplies, showering while I wasn't here and I haven't even woken up to see him next to me. Sometimes, the bed would be warm and there would be a hot cup of coffee on the nightstand for me, but I could hardly catch him. Sure, it's been three days but at this point I'm questioning if it was three days or was it five. I haven't been able to keep track with the fact I wouldn't sleep in hope to catch Gerard. I never did though and it frustrated me to no end. At least now I can maybe catch him with this week off I have, find him and capture his attention.

    But seriously, how is he avoiding me completely? Honestly, it's rather annoying having to jerk off because of remembering that memory with the paint and then having sex when Gerard was painting the walls.

    That's besides the point, though.

    It's been another night of not being able to catch Gerard, which meant I went to sleep alone after being a lazy little shit and making an oven pizza, leaving half of it on the stove for Gerard. I let the warmth of the comforter lure me into a blackness and I shit you not, that's exactly when I heard the bedroom door open and the smell of coconut body wash filled the room and soft feet padding across the carpet. I was already basically asleep which led to mumbling before feeling the bed dip before disappearing in complete darkness. This fucking bitch came into the room as I was falling asleep and wrapped his arm around my waist because of the fact I was basically dead.

That fuckin bitch better watch his ass because I'm going to catch him. I'm going to see him this week and not to mention he's been so holed up in his work room that we haven't even figured out Thanksgiving which was fucking two or so days away. Like goddamn are we going our separate ways and let our love divide over the holiday, or are we going to just do it together? See, I would know this if the motherfucker would show his face which only let for one idea to pop into my mind when I woke up in the morning. It would have to take preparation and it will have to happen right after Thanksgiving and I know exactly when. I'll have Gerard run to the store and grab more fags. Knowing him, he's going right back to working and that's when it will all fall into place...

Course, I still have to fucking know what is going to happen.

Though when I finally actually took in my surroundings, there was a wild Gerard passed out still next to me, his little pixie nose twitching in his sleep and soft breaths leaving his slightly parted pink lips which made his eyelashes brush his cheeks. His little chubby cheeks were so cute and his black hair sat in a mess of random strands fighting to go one way when the other pieces wanted to go another way. Gee was also pale as hell and his eyes had faded bags under them. The wild Gerard's eyes started to twitch in the process of him waking up, a large sigh leaving his lips before peeling his eyelids open, the sun catching his own art pallet in his eyes. Gerard rubbed his eyes and looked around, eyes widening after realizing I was awake.