Simon: "Really? Wow they jump down the throats of any of the girls I follow."

George: "Yeah because they are delusional."

Simon: "Hey be nice."

George: "I am nice."

Simon: "You are nice to me, what about the boys though?"

George: "I'll be fine, if they don't like me I can catch a bus home. I have some money left."

Simon: "I'll drop you back here ok?"

George: "If they were against you. I don't think we would have a choice."

Simon: "How do you mean?"

George: "Well if they were against you then they wouldn't let you see me. And probably kick me out."

Simon: "They won't kicky out I promise. You are being hired as an editor for me, and if they other guys are happy. We can offer more money if you wanted to move in and word with everyone."

George: "Yeah but. I don't know it seems like a lot at once."

Simon: "Well baby steps right? Come on let's get going. I still have a video to do."

George: "I thought you said you were done?"

Simon: "I am, just need to get it done."

George: "Alright whatever let's get going then. I might need to get some meals done over the next few days and make sure that It will get me through."

Simon: "How did you manage dinner?"

George: "I always have something special for you."

Simon: "Yeah but?"

George: "It's fine ok."

He smiled at me and I wanted to believe him, but something told me he was lying.

Simon: "George talk to me?"

George: "I am. I talk to you a lot actually."

Simon: "That's not what I meant."

George: "Trust me, It's fine ok. Come on let's head over and you can give me a video to edit and see if I can get it done right."

Simon: "Yeah. Ok sure."

Time Skip

I was nervous as fuck. The first time these guys were meeting George and I was a bit on the fence, what fit they'd on't like him? I'm still going to be with him and see him every night, but at the same time I really hope they like him.

George: "Ready?"

Simon: "Yeah I think so."

He held my hand softly, making sure that I was ok before I put my key in and unlocked the front door.

Josh: "SIMON KITCHEN!"

Simon: "That's not a good sign, Uh want to just wait here?"

Josh: "AND BRING YOUR BOYFRIEND!"

George: "Welp."

Simon: "Fuck."

I walked into the house with George in tow behind me. The smaller man was a lagging a little behind me but he seemed a bit scared. As we turned the corner to the kitchen I noticed the six other SideMen standing or sitting around waiting for us.

JJ: "Really?"

George: "Welp that would strike fear into anyone."

Josh: "Simon, We need to talk."

Vik: "Calmly Josh we spoke about this."

Tobi: "Breathe."

Simon: "Ok?"

Harry: "We just want to have a civil discussion about this."

George: "Am I in trouble?"

JJ: "Do you have a reason to be?"

Ethan: "JJ shut the fuck up. How long have you two been together? Because Simon has been sneaking out for a while."

Simon: "Two years."

I was so scared. I hung my head as if I was supposed to be ashamed of this.

Harry: "Does he have a job?"

Simon: "Editor, for me, now."

Josh: "So you didn't have a job before then?"

George: "I had a job but just enough to get by really."

Ethan: "Strike one."

Simon: "What?"

Josh: "Do you know who we are?"

George: "SideMen I get that, I don't watch YouTube though."

Tobi: "Strike two."

George: "I never had the time working three jobs."

Harry: "Minus one strike."

Tobi: "He's still on two."

Harry: "If he worked three jobs he wouldn't even have the time to sleep or eat. How do you function?"

George: "I normally just get by enough to see Simon. Then fall asleep. Ended up losing one job because I wound up in hospital with over exhaustion. None of the places knew I was working three jobs. So they were pissed. The other one dropped me with a full pay because I became a liability having worked so much that I couldn't actually keep up. And the other one dropped me two days ago due to not being able to meet demands and they didn't have a place for me anymore. So as much as I didn't want my boyfriend to be my boss. I had to take the job otherwise I'd be fucked."

Josh: "Right then."

Vik had been quiet, though he was probably just thinking to be honest.

Vik: "Strike three."

We all looked at him, confusion evident on everyone's eyes.

Josh: "What?"

Vik: "Strike three."

He picked himself up and walked out of the room. With Harry on his tail. The four boys left just watched me and George.

Josh: "Well most of this was a joke, but Vik seemed actually angry."

Ethan: "We know why though. It's because he isn't Simon's. I mean he has Rob but that's different with him being so far away."

Simon: "A joke?"

I watched JJ walked up to me and put a hand on my shoulder.

JJ: "Make sure you use these."

He handed George a condom before laughing at us and walking off.

Simon: "Hey your saying I'm the bottom?"

George: "Shut up babe you love it."

Simon: "Mmmm I so do."

Josh: "Ah gross."