New Fanfiction!

HELLO MY BEAUTIFUL READERS! Welcome to my new Fan Fiction that I would like to call, 'My Brother's Tutor' Now, I have some things I need to let you know of. Since I will be in grade 11 this year, I won't be able to talk to many of you since I have a schedule. But I will try and update when I can. But on another cheery note, I have some details to tell you about this fan-fiction.

The following prologue, chapters and epilogue have:

Prologue: 400-450 words.
Chapters:
Epilogue:

Amount of chapters: I don't know yet. But it's including the Prologue and Epilogue.

Date published: 23.1.17

Date completed: ?

And if your worried that the Prologue is small, don't worry! I don't go so well with prologue lengths, but I am getting there (it's practice) but! I am pleased to tell you that you all will be getting the Prologue today!

But I update on Monday, Friday and Saturday now instead of Wednesday's. But I am still thinking about updating it on Wednesday's, don't know yet.

Cover is coming extremely soon!

But I have some dedications:

XxPinkSkyxX2

big6comics

Now! Two more things. I do not I tolerate rude words so I will be using !, @ , etc.
I don't have control over the dream works characters or own them, so all credit goes out to Dreamworks!

Now! I hope you enjoy my new fanfiction!

Foreverhttyd.