Chapter 19: Illusion.

Emerging from the rooftop up a womanly figure appeared wearing blue armour and a thick brown rope. “In this corner we have one of the four royal guards the lovely the untouchable Isis!” Her hair pink and lips to match, her one eye blue and the other white. “Take bow sweetness.” She did as commanded and curtseyed for Amun. Silent Jaq just summoned mana to his fists.

Another body emerged from the ground this time an older gentleman. Half his short hair was white and the other black. He also wore blue armour and a thick robe. “Meet the kind the carefree Newt of the four guards’” Newt smiled and gave thumbs up to Amun.

Again Jaq just watched wondering where this was going. He needed time and Amun was giving him plenty of it. Yet another body formed but this time it assembled together from the air piece by piece it formed a human with a blue armour and a thick brown hood covering the face. Underneath he shadowed hood a plain eyes less white mask. “The third and most spooky its Draik rumours off him being older than Tate are around and some say he may even be stronger than the old man, but I know him as a glutton who is also rather vain.” Draik looked at the laughing Amun and give him the finger. “Even in illusion he hates me.”

“Last but not least we have Raptor. The youngest of the royal guards.” Walking from behind the chimney a young man stood wearing the same as the other three blue runed armour with a large robe in the back. He couldn’t be any more than twenty two but his eyes were full of despair and hate. His hair was short and blonde and his eyes blue he had a large cut from the right side of his lip to the chin completely vertical. “Don’t let his appearance fool you he is strong. Masters of disaster were ever he goes destruction is always bound.”

Jaq looked at the four royal guards that surrounded him all looking at him intensely while Amun sat on the chimney glaring with a smile at Jaq.

“They will be your end am afraid. I was expecting more from a great knight but if you are anything to set the rest of your troop by we should be fine.” Pointing his gauntleted hand at Jaq Amun’s face turned from a smile to very serious. “Kill him.”

All four burst forth aiming for the kill shot with Jaq. As they approached a gentle chuckle escaped Jaq.

“You should never have gotten cocky Amun.” Bumping his fists together a great explosion of mana erupted out Jaq being the centre. The blue waved flowed forth dissolving the illusion around him. The four royal guards dissolved into nothing and the scenery Jaq was trapped within also melted and revealed him to be standing in an alleyway with the walls damaged and broken from the mana explosion.

Looking around Jaq noticed Amun was nowhere in sight.

“Little shit he wasn’t here from the start!” A furious Jaq yelled his usual gentle voice gone instead pure rage took hold.

A good distance away Amun was running from one rooftop to another as he got closer to his destination the church.

A chuckle left Amun. “Smart move Jaq, use mana to overpower the illusion. You make number three to make it out.” Amun rubbed his belly as he thought about what he said. “The number is increasing and its annoying old wounds.” Looking back at where he left he could hear the slight mad howl of Jaq’s rage. “Till next time knight.”