Three To Stand Two To Fall

Watching the fight unfold Samth held tightly onto the body of Espex the man who had brought her into this strange big world. A piece of her wished he didn't he may still be alive. But that doesn't matter anymore she had killed him and a man from the future claiming to be her son was fighting Dypes. All of this was to confusing to handle but then is this what magic was like. Chaos in a nutshell.

She watched as they clashed rippled from each move cracked the air and ripped the floor. Monsters among men. The way his hair was blue and the purple glint in his eye it was Espex but only pieces. She saw herself in his face she saw the sadness he carried. What future had he been through. What happened to the world? All these questions entered her head.

"This is indeed strange but he is your son" the one who spoke was Fure she stood behind Samth. "You can see the rage in his eyes that fury the passion it's is Espex reborn."

Slicing Dypes on half a stream of white vortex spawned from his wound and placed him back together in time to dodge another incoming attack.

"I wonder who is more a monster now. Espex or Dypes. This is the very reason we banned magic among our people. It drives us insane you only have to look at the evidence around us to see this." Pointing her frail old hand at the fight she continued. "Look can you feel it Samth your son. He is dying each swing eats at his mind and body. whatever technique this Jmor and Set taught him has risks." Putting a hand on Samth a frail sad smile plastered on Fures old face. "Then again his eyes within the madness knew this was a one way deal. He may only be half Ashura but none the less he knows how to go out like one."

"Just die already!" Screamed Res as blood exploded out his mouth and the teeth on the hilt dug deeper into his hands.

Jumping into the air and twirling Dypes landed a kick to Res face. A large crack echoed the room and Res smashed into the floor.

"I am far from dying. I honor you but you are not good enough to fight me. The only person who ever could hope to kill me is over there in that woman's hands. I loved him with all my heart and I mourn his passing.

A scream of desperation erupted out of Res as he smashed his hand into the ground and used his sword to pick himself up. "You are right I cannot win even with all of this power, but you said it yourself Espex could, then let him be reborn!"

Standing himself up he held the sword forward before lunging it into his own heart.

"I summon the second great one! With my life echo the past into my blood and allow me a portion of his power"

A great shadow appeared out of the ground human but at the same time not. It held no presence it just was. No mass no atmosphere it was almost hollow. It pointed to Espex and then to Res.

"Connected by blood I allow this connection. Be aware his soul is fighting in three places. A brother hungry for power is trying to control his soul, a son desperate for victory sacrificing everything and finally a victim of the Skov and his teaching a demon desperate to live." It's hollow black body erupted and a great flash of black consumed the room before light remerged.

Standing in the centre of the great hall stood three bodies. One was Respex his hair completely blue shining purple eyes and a large hole in his chest. The other Dypes surrounded by a vortex of grey souls wrapping his very being and finally a third. Standing tall body bruised damaged and broken, eyes filled with rage, fear and hope.

"Espex!" Screamed Samth.

Again the voice spoke of the void being. "One may live two shall fall, each a piece of one but two must fall."