Three people

"During the beginning a time of chaos humanity was in a state of constant war. Nothing changed clans killed clans and murder was common place. Nothing could be improved upon before it was destroyed by others.

In the madness three people banded together and screamed out at the gods at their injustice. Unknown to them the gods listened opened the sky and came into our realm.

The three just wanted peace but the gods said this was not for them to make that they had to achieve it thenselves. Mad one cursed the gods as punishment he was given a curse to never again be allowed to embrace the light and hunger forever the lifeblood off all things.

The seconded bargained with god saying that if they would not directly involve could they not help. They listened and blessed him with a great mind and understanding of all things.

Finally a third a woman just wanted a safe world to bring her children into. So they blessed her with the ability to bear time changing children beings that would either topple the world or bring harmony.

Before leaving they were all cursed with ever life for calling the gods if they wanted peace they had to achieve it before they to could be granted it.

The first disappeared never to be heard of again. The second was said to wonder the world helping people teaching them this is how we have great castles and other won serous things.

Finally the last the woman was said to give birth the the strongest child ever. One he grew stronger he raised and army and made a kingdom he was the first of our people. His name was simply Ashura.

Samth what I think we just saw was the second old one the man of knowledge. What that child as done and Been through I can only imagine but only one of them three could have the power to reanimate Espex.

This very moment is the single most history defining thing our clan has witnessed since it's destruction at the hands of Skov."

Looking on at the three a tear rolled down her face.

"It would be easier if he all perished this day."