I see something in Ryder's eyes, but before I can tell what it is, Mandy stands in front of me, blocking my view of Ryder.

"But it's almost as important! You need to make an impression." She shakes my shoulders like she's shaking some sense into me.

"Which town are you going into?" Josh asks.

"Walter Valley." Mandy shrugs.

Ryder roll his eyes, "Mandy, that's another packs territory. You could get interrogated and then they could hold a grudge against me as the Alpha."

Ryder has a point.

"Then ring their Alpha and ask if we can just stop by, half an hour at the latest." Mandy says.

Ryder looks at us all.

The more that Mandy begs, the more I do actually want to go.

I put on a big smile and then all the other girls do too.

Wow, I bet this looks weird. Four teenage girls smiling widely at three teenage guys with their arms crossed over their chests.

Ryder lets out a sigh.

"Fine."

We all jump up and down and squealing.

"But." Ryder says, we stop and look at him, "I haven't talked to the other Alpha yet. And Trent has to go with you."

Trent looks to Ryder, "Why me?" He whines.

"Because, I need some protection for them and Layla is going." Ryder shrugs.

Trent look to Layla and sighs, "Fine." He mumbles.

I grin at Ryder and he grabs my hand, starting to walk to class.

"The things I do for you." He mumbles and shakes his head.

I just giggle in response.

••••*••••

As we get closer to the store Mandy wanted to take me to, I notice some guys standing near. They are pretty good-looking guys, probably around my age.

Ryder said that the other Alpha accepted, but that he would have guards around the shop.

Bailey stops suddenly and frowns.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Do you smell that?" She asks.

"What?" I question, trying to smell anything.

"It's like, rich chocolate and fresh rain." She answers.

Okay, I think Bailey's lost it.

Trent, Layla, and Mandy are at the front of the store, looking at us weirdly.

Suddenly I hear Bailey intake a breath and a voice from behind me.

"Mate." He says.

I turn around and see a guy about our age rushing towards us, his eyes locked on Bailey.

He comes up to her and cups her face, "You're mine." He says.

Then they're lips meet and I take that as my cue to leave.

As I walk towards the rest of the group I give them a gesture that means along the lines of 'Let's go inside and leaves these two'.

How they actually understood what I meant, I'll never know. But, they all just nodded and went inside.

When I get in Trent waves his phone, "I think better ring Ryder."

He nod and he goes back outside.