"So, you're okay with being my mate?" I ask.

She smiles, "I love being you're mate."

I smile and grab her hand, relief flooding through me.

 "So, why does everyone call you Alpha?" She asks, as we continue to walk, hand in hand.

I grin at her, "Werewolves live in packs, only some are rouges, which were the ones that you fought." I say that last part with disgust.

"Which I fought with skill." She adds.

I smiles at her, "You were amazing."

She blushes and looks down.

"Anyway," I continue, "In each pack, there is an Alpha, who is the leader of the pack. A Beta, who is the Alpha's second in command. And a Third, who is the third in command, hence the name." I smile.

"So, you are the Alpha?" She asks.

I purse my lips, "Well I will be, now that I've found my mate. My dad is still the true Alpha, but I take over the role from him soon. Everyone still treats me like the Alpha though."

That reminds me, my parents are really bugging me about meeting Mara.

She nods, "So, you're kind of like the King?" She asks.

I laugh, "I guess. And you will be my Queen, or in werewolf terms, the Luna."

"Luna?" She frowns.

"It's the female Alpha of the pack. Everyone must show the same respect to you as they do to me." I reply.

She smirks, "Does that mean I get to order around Josh?"

I laugh, "That does, but Josh is my Beta. So he does have respect too."

She smiles, "So then who's your Third?"

"Trent." I grin.

"So are Trent and Layla are mates?" She asks.

"Yep. Trent knew straight after he shifted for the first time, but he waited for Layla to shift too before he made it clear that they were mates." I reply.

"Why?" She asks.

"I guess he just wanted her to feel what he, and every other wolf, go through when they first see their mates." I shrug.

She smiles, "That's sweet."

I stop as we get closer to the house and pull Mara to me by her waist. She gasps a little from the movement, but hooks her arms around my neck.

"Even though we're mates, I think we still need to clear something out." I say.

"And what would that be?" She asks.

"Samara Banks, will you do me the honour of becoming my girlfriend-slash-mate?" I ask.

"Why, Ryder Jackson, I think I'd love to." She smiles.

She gives me a quick peck on the lips, "Now I command you to give me a piggy-back ride." She says sternly.

I roll my eyes, but turn around and couch down a little so she can jump on, "You're going to use this respect thing to a big advantage, aren't you?" I ask as I hook my arms under her thighs to hold her up.

"Yep." She giggles.

I roll my eyes again, but start laughing.

•Mara's POV•

"Can we please go for a run? I want to see your tiger again." Mandy whines.