Chapter 1

Sorry its so short, tricked ya into thinking there was only 2 books!

Trailer ->

Chapter 1

Scott

We came across the tipped over car "uh, why wouldn't they move it, isn't it evidence" I asked. "Probably too much of a pain in the ass to tow out" "look at this" I said tracing the claw marks "animal claws would be closer together, right? A lot closer" Styles asked "then it was a werewolf" "so, my dad was right" Styles said as I saw something under the seat. "What is that" I asked picking up a old baby doll, in a electronic voice it said "I'm hungry" we both screamed and dropped the dole.

"I think I just had a minor heart attack" Styles said grabbing his heart as I smiled and looked up to see 2 eyes looking at us. It growled "hey, Styles, please tell me you see that" I said as he looked up "I see it". I chased after it as Styles yelled behind me "wait, hey, Scott! Scott, wait". I didn't listen to him as I chased a coty as he jumped over a cliff and onto the other end as I did the same.

When I raised my head I looked into the eyes "Malia" I said surprised as all of a sudden something ran into my side, hard. I looked up and saw a wolf, a full grown wolf. The wolf growled at me as Malia ran off behind it. I looked into the wolfs eyes as they were a blood red but changed only for a second for me to see the eyes of a human. I recognized them "Star" I said shocked as she ran off.

I ran after her as she ran faster then I did until I turned the corner and ran into Styles "you will never believe what I found" I said. "The coyote" Styles asked "wait you know its a coyote" I asked "ya I found a coyote den" "Styles I found Star" I said and he looked at me confused "what" he asked me.

We headed to Deaton's as Styles, Issac, and I talked to him "I swear it was her" I said trying to convenes everyone that I saw Star. "Scott Stars been dead for almost 3 years now, I mean you watched her die" Styles said to me. "I know what I saw and I saw Star" "then what do you suppose happened" Styles asked "maybe she's a wolf now" Issac said "maybe she came alive and is now a wolf" I said.

"He's halfway right" we all turned around and saw Star standing in the door way with a smile on her face. "Star" Styles said as everyone was in shocked "I was expecting a hug from someone" she said like it was a joke.