Preface

This story takes place a few years after Alissa Adams had been proposed to by her longtime college boyfriend, Marc Archer, in my short story, "When Reality Comes Knocking."

One drunken girls night during college led her to the realization that she had been bored with Marc. Even though there was comfort in stability, they just weren't right for each other, anymore. So, she broke off her engagement with him and moved halfway across the country to work for the prestigious marketing firm, Elixir Marketing.

Alissa Adams is an ambitious woman who can never make up her mind. After graduating college and moving to the big, snowy city of Denver, Colorado, she has attempted dating but has found no real success.

She then meets Trevor Cruze at her marketing firm's holiday party and can't look away. She's not sure where he'll take her. All she knows is she always has fun with him.

Then Noah Wilmington, Elixir Marketing's new Head Director, walks into her life. He seems so willing to help her career grow until he begins to seduce her for compensation.

She feels life repeating itself, making the same mistakes over again, as she dates two guys at once. Has bitten off more than she can chew?

~~~

I'm tired of reading the whole billionaire/boss romance sexual fantasy with unconfident and timid girls. So I'm revamping the basic plot line with an empowering protagonist and throwing in some unexpected twists. Get ready to read about a woman who isn't afraid to be who she is and has complete control of her life (most of the time).

This series follows protagonist, Alissa Adams, as she navigates her way through love and young adulthood. When it comes to life-changing decisions regarding her love life, she flakes. All she wants is stability and love in the end. Will she ever learn from her mistakes? Will she ever make a solid life-changing decision and stick with it?

This book supports #ProjectWomanUp, #TalkThePOC, #FreeTheLGBT, #WeNeedDiverseBooks, and #StopSlutShaming campaigns. If you don't know what any of these campaigns are, I seriously suggest you take a look. They deserve to have their voices heard!

Thank you for reading, and enjoy! xo