He removed the cigarette from his mouth, "What? I'm guessing you're here for a job? Look kid, I'm already fully staffed." He said, turning his attention back to his phone screen.

I balled my fists. I wasn't feeling this rejection shit lately. "Well you're gonna hear me out." I snapped.

I had his attention now, and he glanced up at me.

"I need this job, and I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to have a few more guys willing to get butt ass naked on a stage for some horny ho's."

He chuckled a little, running his fingers through that scraggly ass goatee. "I like your determination. Enrique! Show our new employee to the dressing rooms. I hope you have an act planned out because we open in less than two hours."

The guy from before started to usher me out of the room. I blinked several times as Enrique led me down a dark narrow hallway that smelled faintly of tobacco.

"Cat got your tongue? Name?" He said, opening a door at the end of the hall.

"Khyree." I said as we stepped in. There was one large mirror on the back wall and a bunch of half naked niggas were moving about, getting in costume.

"Kyhree. Mmm, chocolate is very much appreciated around here." One of the guys had spoken up and the others had stopped what they were doing to look at me.

I cut my eyes at him in disgust.

"Chill out. I wanna set things straight right now. One, I'm not fruity--so miss me with that. And two, I'm here for the money and that's it."

Enrique laughed, "Take it easy, brother--not everyone in here is gay. And it would only be fitting that you know your new co workers."

"This is Stacey, Abel, Angel, Tyson, Rafael, Giovanni, and Lonnie." The last one he pointed to was the one who had flirted with me and he was still licking his lips. I counted eight, including Enrique. Some mumbled a "what's up" to me and others kept it moving.

"Ain't you a lil' skinny homie?" I think Tyson said. He was lighter skinned and an inch or so taller too.

I glared at him until Enrique broke the silence.

"Let's go get you a costume and a performing act kid." We went through the racks of clothing in the back. "Try this one." He passed me a sailor costume complete with a sleeveless top and a white hat stamped with an anchor. "No one here's been a sailor since we've opened, the ladies and gents would love it."

I wrinkled my nose, "What are you?"

He chuckled, "Chippendales dancer." Enrique rolled his eyes at the confused look on my face, "That reminds me I have to get ready. Put that shit on and get your act together, and it better be good because Lance doesn't put up with shitty dancers, ese."

I came to conclusion that Lance was the boss, quickly stripping down and putting on my costume. I started to feel uncomfortable, knowing that Lonnie was staring me down. "Aye, keep that faggy shit over there." I snarled. He turned back to Giovanni, finally getting the picture. I finished putting on my sailor costume, looking in the mirror and twisting my lips at the outfit distastefully when I heard someone clap.

"Alright fellas, looking fuckable."

It was Lance.