Legend 36: The Legend Awakens

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Heh..."

Napansin naman ni Louie ang pag guhit ng matagumpay na ngiti sa labi ng katabi.

"This is it everyone. The lead is now halfway of the last lap and...HOHOHO... This is unexpected. The McLaren smoothly went passed the Lamborghini and now closing the race with the crowds fave Bugatti!"

Parang di makapaniwala sa ngayon lang pinapakitang bilis ng Mclaren, ang kaninang masasaya at nakakabinging sigawan ay unti-unting humina. Nearing to the last turning point of the race and the race will be finished. But since the track is going left, the big advantage to win this race is for the Bugatti that stayed on the left side of the track while the McLaren is on its right.

Ibinaba ni Stanley ang right window ng kanyang Bugatti at ngumiti sa driver ng McLaren. Sa kabila ng tinted na bintana nito ay kita niya ang pagsulyap sa kanya ng driver.

"Sorry dude! I have to go....FIRST! hahahaha..." he shouted as he stepped on the gas expecting to get his win.

The crowd are all cheering to their bets. And well, the Bugatti is speeding up indeed. But to his surprise, his car is not advancing even an inch.

Muli siyang napatingin sa driver ng McLaren and at this time nakita niya ang paghikab ng nagmamaneho.

"Damn you Ken!!" Stan got triggered and became impatient to win that he made an early apex to pass through the turn in point advancing him to the right lane of the track. Expecting that the McLaren is behind him he looked through his center mirror "Hahaha!! Ano ka ngayon ha?" he happily said but to find no McLaren F1.

"Oh my gosh!!" almost everyone gasped that even the announcer left speechless, witnessing how the Mclaren F1 recklessly gains the lead position by making a late apex at an incredible speed drifting his turn and successfully taking over the left side of the track.

Stanley tried to take the lead back but just a blink of an eye, like in slow motion he saw the black and white checkered flag raised up.

At that moment, the Mclaren have reached the finished line first. And the next thing he knew, he is stepping on his brakes too hard.

Scrrreeeeeeeeccchhhh!!!!!!

Umusok ang mga gulong ng Bugatti ng marahas itong napahinto na sumakto naman sa harapan ng McLaren. 

"Oooohh!! Lucky!!!" napatalon ang katabi ni Louie pagkatapos makita ang naging resulta ng drag race habang siya naman ay napa-iling lamang. Alam ni Louie na sinadya ng kasama na ipakita ang sobrang pagkatuwa sa pagkapanalo sa lahat na nandun sa loob ng kwarto. At matagumpay nga naman nitong nakuha ang atensyon ng lahat.

"A-a... t-the McLaren F1 won the race!!!" sigaw ng announcer sa di makapaniwalang tinig.

"T-talo tayo?!!"

"Aahh... dammit!!"

Inis ang isinasatinig ng halos lahat sa pagkatalo lalo na ng may nakatayang pusta sa mananalo sa race. Sino nga ba naman ang maniniwala? Almost everyone bet on their number one car racer not just in their University but in the whole country.

The owner of the Bugatti Chiron who is the National Champion in car racing, lost unexpectedly today. And never did anyone expect that someone from somewhere could win against him.

"I guess this is what they called... ~shocking!! ♪♪ " she said in a sing-song voice.

"Tama na nga yan." Louie grabbed her from the back of her shirt and dragged her out of the room.

"S-sandali.." nagpumiglas man ay wala naman itong nagawa kundi magpakabusangot at magpahila kay Louie.

......