Legend 9: A New Seatmate

★ S.I.A. ★

Student Council Prez/Shin's POV

It's been a week since the last time the Blue Dragon Gang came to challenge Demon Fist for a gang battle. After that day, hindi na naging-usapan ang nangyari at nanatiling tahimik ang lahat sa naganap na hamon kung natuloy man ito o hindi.

Today, I'm roaming around the high school hallways along with the other members of the student council. I usually don't do this however, due to her return and his name to come alive, I have to personally make sure that this does not spell trouble.

"I think you should take a rest Prez. we've been walking around for hours now..." The student council secretary, Shino Najika, suggested while she simply follows behind me.

I understand the concern but I cannot respond. Thinking about the transferees is bothering me. I may not be completely sure yet but if this is no coincidence, I have to keep an eye on them...especially him.

"Oo nga naman Prez. pwede mo naman utusan ang SC buddies to roam around the school like they always do." The student council vice president, Eina Ichigo, added.

But how? I continue to ask myself when I was not completely listening.

"That would come in handy...," Shino agreed then check her scheduler with rather a disappointed face. "... but according to their schedules for today, they won't be available until the end of school classes later..." she informed them.

SC buddies? Now that they mentioned it...

"A- eto, may isa sa kanila ang walang schedule mamayang hapon.." she happily informed us.

"Isa lang?" si Eina na may pagdududa.

"A.hu. and ... "

The two kept on discussing from the back and I can't help myself but only sigh. How I miss my room in the SC office. Just thinking about it makes me feel lazy to go on with this. We are now walking in the main hall of the campus near the main entrance of the high school branch, where in the right side when you enter is the locker for the girls while the left side is for boys. I looked around and before we could exit the building, there I noticed the hall billboard, and stopped in front of it.

"Prez?," rinig kong tila nagtatakang tawag ni Eina at napatingin na rin sa tinitingnan ko.

A picture of a familiar face from the bottom of the pyramid chart of all the student council members made me think again.

"Is something wrong?" Shino asked interrupting my thoughts.

I showed them a grin and finally answered. " I'm just wondering. Her name is Luna, right?" pointing at the picture.

"A, oo. Siya nga iyong tinutukoy ko kanina pa Prez." agad na pagsagot ni Shino sa tanong ko.

"Why?" nagtataka pa ring tanong ni Eina.

Ignoring her question I turned and start walking again. "Let her come to my office after this."

Third's Person POV

It's time for the afternoon class at tahimik ang lahat na magsimulang bumalik sa kani-kanilang mga kwarto. Pero sa isang iglap ay umingay ang buong corridor ng high school branch ng mapansin ang bagong schoolmate.

"Siya yung transferee di ba?"

"iiihh.. ang gwapo talaga niya."

"At mas gumuwapo pa siya ngayon sa school uniform. AAAAhhhh!!"