Legend 33: Black & Rabbit

Why is he here?

"Long time no see, Mizuki-sama."

Hearing that name runs shiver up through my spine, especially coming from him.

And so without warning, I pulled myself back a little bit that caught him off guard. Losing his balance I pushed his katana with my dagger at full strength that almost made him stumble on the ground.

A moment of pause and he gives me a glare with a grin.

"Hmm..."

As he stood back up, with a swift move, he rested his right hand to his waist and lifting his katana with his left pointing me. But more than anything else I cannot hold back anymore my confusions.

"Not bad..."

"How?!" I asked, not minding his comment.

He's giving me a smirk, "How?"

"You're...a-alive?"

He smirked at me once more. "Are you seriously asking me that now? Tsk-Tsk-Tsk."

He shakes his head in disappointment as he rested the other end of his katana on his shoulder. "So naive."

Eres.

He looks so different. Too different to the little Eres I knew. Everything just doesn't make sense. And the more I'm eager to know.

"Eres ano ba?!" Sh*t medyo tumaas yata ang tono ko dun.

His smile fades and there is nothing left but his bore face.

"I am not oblige to tell you anything. Am I?"

The intensity of his voice makes me feel his pain but at the same time his hatred. After all these years thinking they're gone?

Pero kung nandito siya, what about the others?

"Si---"

"ONII!!! O-S-O-I!!!!" [KUYA ANG B-A-G-A-L!!!!]

"Tch."

I immediately turned my head up and in instinct I blocked her attack with my dagger. But with that sudden move, I was thrown rolling on the ground a few steps away from them. Napa-ubo ako ng mapuruhan ang sikmura ko. She did not only attacked my dagger but she also kicked me hard. I can even taste some amount of sand in my mouth.

"What was that?!" rinig kong galit na baling sa kanya ni Eres.

"Eehh.. sa naiinip na ako dun e."

Napatingin ako sa direksyon nila ng hindi pa rin ako makatayo. The girl is in her dark red thigh-length kimono and is wearing the same masked as Eres, but she has it in red color while Eres has it Gray. She's holding a red floral patterned Japanese umbrella with her two hands as she place it on her right shoulder. No doubt it's the same weapon she used when she attacked me. And she definitely gotten mature.

Suddenly, I felt a hand lifting me by my left arm.

"Are you okay--" he asked me as he took a closer look to the person under this hooded jacket. Now he is looking at me with a surprise look on his face. While I. am. doomed.

"Ano'ng nangyayari dito?"

This time ay narinig ko si Zero na nagsalita mula sa aming likod. At nararamdaman kong hindi lang siya.

"Uy, sino ba yang hawak mo Logan?"

I felt him flinch when Blake place a hand on his shoulder at sa tingin ko ay sumilip pa sa pagmumukha ko. But Logan swiftly put his arm around my neck making me lower my head.