Legend 18: It's Decided

Third Persons' POV

Lunch break is over and everything went back to normal. Except for Luna.

"Investigate that Ashton DiClimente." in her low voice she strongly told Ken, Louie and James who've been following her while walking back to their classrooms.

"But why all of a sudden?" curiously Ken asked.

"Akala ko ba ayaw mong may malaman tungkol sa nakaraan nya?" James added.

"Luna, involving yourself again with a DiClimente is not a good idea." Louie reminded.

Indeed, she is in rage. Now, she can't even answer them immediately as she remembered again how Ashton mouthed that name to her. She gritted her teeth with the thought.

"Heartless. He just called me Heartless." she told them without holding back.

Hindi man niya nakikita, pero alam niyang gulat ang mga mukha ng tatlo ngayon sa sinabi. She knows that simply telling these guys to do something won't satisfy them.

It is an alarming news but that just goes to know that they have to be extra cautious now so they remained calm. Going back to how she was cold as before, Lunas' actions now makes sense to them. But still, questions started to pile up to their heads.

"Hindi ito ang tamang lugar para pag-usapan ito. For now, go back to your respective classes as is. We'll continue in the mansion." she said with finality not giving them the chance to speak.

Iniwan niya ang tatlo nang tumuloy ito sa paglakad habang sila naman ay walang nagawa kundi tingnan lamang siya papalayo. Even during classes, yun lang ang iniisip nila and still puzzled on how would Ashton know her past. Or does he really know?

STUDENT COUNCIL OFFICE

Shins' POV

"impossible.."

Hanggang ngayon ay bumabalik sa isip ko ang mga katagang iyon mula kay Luna. After naming mag-usap ni Zero that same day ay determinado pa akong mapapapayag ko siya. But the time is running out and she is still persistent not to do it. I was desperate to even try to look for someone who could replace her for the mission. And unfortunately there's just none.

I sighed and laid myself lazily on the couch. Resting my left arm on my forehead, I stared at the ceiling in hopes that I may find there the answer.

Hindi ko alam kung bakit but this certain instinct is telling me that she is perfect for this. And my instinct never failed me.

To be the White kings' shadow... my shadow.

Ini-magine ko pa lang ay nakikita ko na ang tagumpay sa misyong ito. Hindi ko tuloy mapigilan ang mapangiti. Hehehe.

Nasa ganoon akong pag-iisip ng pumasok ang isa sa council members...

"Prez..."

Unang tawag niya sa akin at hindi ako nag-abala na harapin siya. Alam ko na ang sasabihin niya pero nanatili akong tahimik.

"um... tungkol pala sa darating na school festival, nagtatanong na po kasi and school chairman ng ating branch tungkol sa budget at plano..."

Nanatili siya sa pintuan ng magpatuloy sa pagsalita at dahil nga alam ko na nga ang kanyang sadya, ay hindi ko na siya pintapos.

"Sabihin mong sa susunod na linggo. I'll go to his office personally to submit it."

"P-po? di ba hindi pa tayo nakakapagmeeting?"