Legend 30: Insanity

A/N: 

Thank you for your usual support. ^__^

...................

"This is for you.."

Sensei was glaring at me intently while handing me a set of two blades which she called daggers. I was scared to hold it. Even just thinking of touching it made my body tremble. 

She sighed out of frustration. "Look. Your mother- "  she paused as if she was holding back something. "I mean, this is Young Lady's instructions. As early as now you must learn to protect yourself..."

At that time, the 7-years-old me couldn't understand.

...

"Why do you have it?"

Zero's voice echoes inside my head while looking at Ash showing a playful grin makes me want to run. I wonder as I look around.

Is he going to tell them?

The senior hall is crowded with students as of the moment. If anything goes wrong, I think I can just blend in to them to escape. Since these gangs are blocking the hall between class 1 and 2, like they care nothing in this world, no one dares to pass through that part of the hall. Just amazing how each class still managed to continue their own activities. I wonder if they are also listening to whatever this annoying tr'Ash' is saying..

"It's owner left it in my father's room." I heard Ash answers with a laugh. "How careless right?"

As soon as the cloth comes off completely, Ash held the grip of the dagger and carefully touching the markings of its blade. I can see it clearly. The name YAMA and its very own crest are well-engraved on the blade and pommel.

"At paano naman niyan mapapatunayan ang sinasabi mong tunay na katauhan ni Heartless Ash?" Blake asked him still confused.

Napatingin naman ito agad kay Blake na hindi nawawala ang ngiti. He is really enjoying this.

"Well first, let me tell you about a few history..." he whipped the dagger up pointing at Blake and I heard Sera gasped while the others did not even budge.

"This dagger is a one-of-a-kind. Meaning? This was specially made using high-grade materials. Customized, fitting only for a certain someone."

I can hear my own heartbeat as every seconds count. Where can he possibly get this information? and how?

"...And that 'certain someone' actually belongs to this clan," pointing the name engraved on the blade, I can see how intensely everyone looked at it.

"Yama??!"

"Di' ba sila yung first gen.?" as Lee remembered and made everyone nods to agree. They know.