Legend 15: His Dog; Her Cats

Someone's POV

"Ee... Is this what they called FATE? or what?" I asked with amazement as I playfully swing my feet back and forth. I turn my head down with a grin on my face and ask him, "What do you think master?"

We are not far from the schools' entrance of S.I.A. and we just witnessed the arrival of my masters' once colleagues, the Black Empresses.

"Tch..." I heard him only as he gets annoyed while watching at the three show off girls entering the school building.

I'm sitting on one of the branch from a big tree and standing below is my vindictive master in his disinterest look. I swing both my feet back at the same time and easily jumped off from the tree then landed myself with my two feet on the ground. I take a glance at him and he still wear his frowning face that makes me want to tease him more.

"A.. Isn't this exciting?! Just wonder how everyone reacts to this now." I turned my head facing the same direction where he is looking. "

" For the return of the two most fearsome people of the old Mystic city, anyone who knew everything from the past is for sure surprised. The old Queen and the supposed to be the next King."

"Tumahimik ka!" I smirked. I can sense he just clenched his fists while trying to suppress his irritation towards me but it won't stop me.

"Sigurado hot topic na ito sa buong school grounds, or best, sa buong city. Still we're missing, isa ring nawala at hindi pa rin bumabalik." and I hold my hands together at my back. "The main reason you lose your chance to reign as k--"

"I said shut up!" He cut me off with his threatening tone. Oh, so I'm already getting to his nerves. Now that's good. But sorry I'm more of a tease.

"What if that person will appear again?" I continued with a smiling face but this time in a more serious tone. "That only gangster who took down the most formidable gangster around that time. Would you take the challenge and take him down this time or will you lose face again against the legendary Hea--"

..and a "BAM" stopped me.

"SHUT your mouth or I'll end up tearing it to pieces!" He strongly said between his gritted teeth. I looked at him surprised. He just punched the trunk of the tree beside me too hard with just a few inches away from my face. Not too long I smiled back at him. I really love teasing this guy.

"Hihi, nagulat mo ako doon a. Though that did not scare me at all." he take off his hand and come back to his calm self again.

"Tch.. parati mo na lang sinasabi yan. That old master of yours will never comeback. Even if he does, I'll make him bow down to me and beg for my mercy. And that includes you, while I have your tie, you have no choice but to only serve me." he said with full confidence.

His arrogance really annoys me. "Don't worry, you have my full loyalty. Obedience is written on my dog tag to the master holding the other end of it. Just as long as you keep your promise I won't be anyone's ally but yours only." I grinned and bowed with my knee on the ground as a sign of respect.

"Tss.. You better keep that in mind as my dog." then he starts walking back to the school building and I followed.

Now he is my master and I am his loyal dog. The forbidden contract of slavery made by the underground world only for the Famiglia Reale. If only...

...they are still here.

Meanwhile...

Lunas' POV