"I wasn't expecting you to give a ligament answer. "Sirius remarked while he shoveled food into his mouth.  Much like James who was already plowing through his 4th plate of pancakes.

"Slow down or you'll get sick." Rose remarked.  A small smile on her face. 

A 7th year girl bounded up to the table.  She was from ravenclaw.

"So i heard that James Potter and Rosalinda Evans made out last night.  The funny thing is that Rosalinda said she'd go to the Halloween ball with Jake Martin. The Ravenclaw 5th year prefact. Funny. I thought she wouldn't be a slut. Oh well. It appears that your best friends have hooked up. Without even telling you. Plus, i thought James could do way better than a muddblood."

Her words were directed at Sirius, who not a moment later, was starring at his best friends. Rose was glaring at the ravenclaw table before she sent a smirk towards Jake.

She flipped her long scarlet hair back and smiled at the girl. Right then, Lily came walking up to hear Roses next words.

"Are you jealous that he kissed me and not you? Sweetheart,(language warning ahead) you're to much of a slut to be kissed by him. Its really surprising that your in Ravenclaw at all. I thought that house was for people with intelligence. Something you really lack. Maybe, if you care so much that James and i snogged, then you really should get a bloody life. M'kay honey?" Rose said in a sweet tone. The girl was taken back by how Rose answered her.

The girl glared at her before speaking. Jake got up from his spot to come up to his proper spot.

"Rosalinda, theres nothing to be jealous of. You look identical to Lily Evans. The girl he's been pining after since year one. You're just the nicer replacement because she won't talk to him. Because she's a Bitch." Rose was up on her feet. If looks could kill, this girl would already be 16 feet underground.

"The names Rose. Get it right." Then she lunged. Jumping across the table and slamming her fist dead center into her stomach. The two girls rolled around. Ravenclaws and Slytherins rooting for Marria Butler. While the Gryffindor and Hufflepuffs were rooting for Rose Evans.

Dumbledor was leading their new student into the great hall after she had been sorted into her house. Ella Mrscueal.  She had arrived earlier than expected and Dumbledor was going to start her out in classes right away.

They opened the door to see none other than Katerinia Gryffindor pummpling a Ravenclaw 7th year. Of course it wasn't really Katerinia but Rose.

"Don't you ever say anything about my sister ever again you fake ass bitch." Rose naled her right inthe nose.

"Come on Marria! Take down the Gryffindor!" A few Slytherins were yelling. The tables turned as Marria was able to flipped them over and got a punch in the nose for Rose.

"Come on Rosie! Take down the bitch!" Sirius screammed. Oeter was all but trying to hold him back from joining the fight when Jake, who was up with them, sent a nasty punch to James. Hitting him right in the jaw.

"Thats for stealing my girl." He punched him again. Takeing James to the floor. "Thats for putting your hands on her!" James punched him in the mouth.

"Haha. Maybe you shouldn't be such a prick." James kicked him off. Wiping the blood from his nose. Then he took a swing and knocked Jake to the ground. " and i heard all that was said lastnight. You should really watch your mouth about what you say about Rose Evans." James said.

"What the hell did he say about my sister?!" Lily asked.

"He called her a bloody slut because of something i did. Isn't that right, Martin. I kissed Rose. Not the other way around. So for you to turn around and git her that hard, was uncalled for." James was advancing on him. Eyes blazing with fury.

A powerful voice erupted from the hall doors. Rose and Marria who were on their feet stopped fighting.

"Martin! Potter! Evans! Evans! Butler! What do you think you are doing?!" It was McGonagall. Who had entered right behind Dumbledor.

"Lily wasn't a part of this professor. It was between me and this fake little-"

"ROSALINDA EVANS!" McGonagall yelled. Rose shrugged. Her face was bloody.

"Rose had a good reason. This girl provoked her."

"What was so provoking about what Marria said, huh Potter?"

"Oh shut that trap of yours Martin. You're just pissed because Rose won't take shit from people." Sirius remarked. He had yanked himself free of not only Peters hold, but Remus's hold aswell.

"Mr. Black!"

"Its true, Professor. Sure Rose is a prankster, but she's not one to fight over nothing. Butler started to call me names and that sent Rose spiraling. If anything, Butler was asking to be hit. She thought she could get away with it because they were in a room full of people." Lily stood up.

"Rosalinda?" McGonagall asked.

"Professor, call me Rose. Yes. I did hit this bitch, but i had very good reason. She came up to the founders table and started to insult both James Potter and I. I mean, she could at least come up with something better than calling me a Muddblood and a slut." Rose said.

"She cheated on Jake Martin." Marria said. A smirk playing on her lips before Rose literly punched her so quick it was almost a reflex.

"Oops. And i didn't cheat on him. We weren't a couple. Hell, nobody even knew we were going to the balk together until he opened his big fat mouth. Oh. My bad. He probably went and shagged you. Right? Thats why you felt you had the power."

Jake looked away from everyone. Guilty as charged. He had gone back to Ravenclaw tower. But not alone. He found Marria and things happened.

"Miss Evans and Mr. Potrer, hospital wing. I can't have my seeker and Chaser ingered. Now, Martin, Butler, detenchen. 1 week worths. And 50 points will be taken from Ravenclaw house. Now you two both to the hospital wing. Lily Evans, would you mind showing Miss Mrscueal around?"

"Of course not." Lily sniled and led Ella out the room. Leaving McGonagall and Dumbledor to deal with the great hall.

"Okay, i plan to show you around, but i need to check on my sister. Do you mind?" Lily asked. Ella shook her head.

"No. Actully, I'm Rosa's best friend from France. We went to school together. I am a bit shocked that  Rosa would do such a thing." Ella replied in her french accent. Much like Roses. Only Rose was starting to sound very British.

They made it to the hospital wing see James was already fixed up. Kneeling by Rose who was in much worse shape. Just not a as bad as she left Marria.

"I am so sorry Rose. About the kiss. Everything. If i knew this was going to happen-" James was speaking.

Rose shut him up by kissing him quickly. Then turning her head.

"Its nothing. Its just a broken wrist. A few fingers and a a broken nose. Oh and a busted lip. Possibly a black eye. Did you see her?"

"Yes. How in the hell were you able to break a rib or two with your fist?"

"What!" Lily yelled.