"Aw, jealous, Madara?" I inquired mockingly, grinning at him. Sasuke smirked slightly, looking up at the older man.

"Not at all, Minxie," Madara assured. "Although I must say... I'm surprised to see that you're not sick of each other yet."

"I'm awesome, man!" I announced. "No one can get sick of me. It's just like that."

He sighed, shaking his head. He looked at Sasuke. "Sasuke," He said. "I've gathered your team. Let's go."

Sasuke sighed, but he gently removed me from on top of him and slid his shirt on.

"Really?" I said, turning to Madara. "You had to interrupt now? Do you really hate me that much?"

"Of course not," Madara said, but I still didn't stop glaring at him. "Quit looking at me like that. I, for one, think some separation would be good for the two of you. Healthy. I'm sure I speak for both myself and for Team Taka when I say that we could all use a break from your constant displays of public affection."

It was weird hearing Sasuke's team being referred to as Taka instead of Hebi, but I didn't really mind the change much. In my book, Taka was an upgrade from Hebi. The latter reminded me too much of Orochimaru.

I hadn't even noticed that Karin, Suigetsu, and Jugo were also in the hideout with us. Apparently, Kisame had been the one to lead them there, but I had yet to encounter my old Uncle Fishstick. I wasn't sure what I would say to him, either. It was hard imagining him without thinking of Itachi as well.

Suigetsu, of course, had been thrilled to have me back. I didn't want to admit it, but I'd missed him a little, too. It was nice having someone at the hideout who would actually laugh at my jokes and carry a decent conversation with me. Sasuke didn't mind our friendship, until he saw Suigetsu hitting on me. The Uchiha was furious, of course, even when I tried to soothe him by telling him that he had nothing to worry about. Needless to say, after a harsh conversation between the two boys that I'm glad I didn't witness, Suigetsu stopped hitting on me. He still called me "hot stuff," but he made sure that when did, Sasuke wasn't around.

Karin was, as expected, enraged by my presence. I knew it wasn't worth it, so I did my best to stay away from her. When we did cross paths, she shot me the deadliest glare she could muster, which I figured had everything to do with the fact that Sasuke and I were together again. Jugo, however, welcomed me back, albeit not as enthusiastically as Suigetsu had.

"Not my fault you guys don't know when to look away," I muttered. That's what Jugo usually did whenever Sasuke and I kissed in front of him, anyway. Karin just kind of glared at me, and Suigetsu, of course, would make a perverted comment, but I was used to those reactions and had gotten very good at ignoring them. Sasuke was, too. "I never imagined you were such a prude, Madara."

Sasuke smirked at my words, and I could see Madara's one visible eye roll.

"I can assure you, Minxie, I am no such thing," He said. "Although I must admit, watching you two shove your tongues down each other's throats is not something I find enjoyable."

"Whatever you say." I waved my hand dismissively as Sasuke leaned down and kissed me on the forehead. He began to pull away, but I stopped him, grabbing his collar.

Before he could as what I was doing, I pulled him back down to me, making our lips connect. He didn't protest. Instead, he was instantly absorbed into the kiss, his tongue slipping into my mouth before anything else could be done.

Madara groaned at the sight, and I finished kissing Sasuke so I could laugh.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" I exclaimed innocently. "I almost forgot you were there."