41.

a/n: Happy Birthday flxwless-zjm !! ❤️❤️

the next day...

It was the day of the exhibition and everyone was frantically trying to get the last touches together. There was no way I could help so I just watched them. I was excited and curious to see what it would look like.

The night came quickly and everyone was getting ready. It was a formal occasion so it was mostly suits and dresses. I'd finished getting ready. Scott was almost done. I watched him as he got ready. He looked nervous. He seemed to be shaking a lot.

"Scott, are you ok?" I asked in a concerned tone.

"I'm so nervous. What if no one likes it?" He looked at me and he looked sad. I got up and went over to him.

"I'm sure everyone will love it. A lot of people are coming tonight, that must mean that they are intrigued. You have nothing to worry about, okay?"

"Okay." He answered and kissed me on the lips. He embraced me in his arms. "I love you."

"I love you too." I spoke as I pulled away. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out. It was a message from Shemi.

Shemi: Presh and I are ready. Heading to your room.

Then I got an idea. A smirk grew on my face. "Want to play a prank on Presh and Shemi?" I asked Scott and he nodded. "Follow my lead."

We waited like two minutes. There was a knock on the door. I looked through the peep hole and saw both of them. There was another knock. "What are they doing?" I heard Shemi's faint voice from behind the door.

I hit the door once. "Fuck me, Scott. Yes!" I shouted trying to hold back my laughter. I hit it again. "Harder!" Scott laughed and came to the door.

"You like it don't you!" He shouted. He hit the door. A lot harder than I did.

"Yes!" I shouted. He continuously hit the door. Then I signalled him to stop. I opened the door and both of them looked nearly mortified. "Gotcha." We both started cracking up.

"You guys tire me." Shemi spoke whilst face palming. Then she started laughing.

"You know you love it." Scott joked and he closed the door.

Shemi sarcastically laughed. "Don't hold your breath. Now, let's go. Don't want you to be late to your own exhibition."

We headed down to our ride. We headed straight to the gallery. It was a far journey but we made it. There were so many people here already. It was quite a huge event. I could definitely tell that Scott was nervous. He was shaking. I held his hand and rubbed my hand on his arm. "It'll be fine. Trust me."

The car stopped and we exited. Paparazzi were all outside. It was a highly secure event. They couldn't get in. We headed into the gallery. It was so spacious and elegant. There were so many people that were dressed so formally.

Glasses full of champagne were going around. Everyone took one and began drinking. We headed over to where Scott's piece was.

There was a large curtain guarding it. Nothing was visible. Everyone began coming over. Their conversations never ceased.

"May I get everyone's attention, please?" Scott spoke loudly and everyone's conversations died down. "I wanted to thank you all for coming this evening to witness my dream come true. Well, one of my many dreams." Everyone was so attentive.