20*.

a/n: after five thousand years, I finally update. thank you LoveCarousel for helping me with this.

I finally got back to his house and put my clothes away. We were sat on the couch, under a blanket, watching a movie. But there wasn't any watching since we pretty much couldn't keep our hands off each other. It was as if we were teenagers discovering the joy of kissing for the first time. His kisses were extremely addictive. There was always a hint of passion in every kiss that I could never grow tired of. They always made me want more, they made me so desperate. He made me so desperate.

He pulled away and looked me in the eye. He looked at me and he smiled and I smiled back. "You're so beautiful." He complimented sweetly, causing me to blush.
He reconnected our lips for a sweet second and held me in his arms. I felt so comfortable in his arms. 

That calm aura he had, filled the atmosphere and it was accompanied by that sexual energy that I knew he had. My desperation was stagnant. It was present but I didn't want to ruin the calmness in the room.

I could feel his hand slowly descend under the blanket. His hand made its way to my lower region. It lightly glided over my bulge. He began palming me gently. My desperation increased gradually and I didn't know how to handle myself. I held onto his arm tightly as he palmed me.

He connected his lips with mine. His other hand was in my hair, pushing my head closer to his. His hand stopped palming me and slipped under the waistband of my underwear. He wrapped his fingers around my penis and began stroking.

His strokes were slow but effective. I held his head in my hands as I also pulled him closer. He increased the pace of his strokes. I breathlessly moaned as I could feel myself reaching my peak.

He pulled away and smirked at me, lowering his head down to be face to face with my crotch. "How badly do you want it?" He whispered, as I felt his warm breath on me.

"Please?" I mumbled, fluttering my eyes closed when his mouth was on me. He began to bob up and down, moving me closer to my peak. He did wonders with his mouth. My peak was fast approaching. He began to go further, having my entire length in his mouth. His tongue swirled around my length, almost as if it were a snake climbing a tree. Little breathy moans escaped my mouth. The tip of my cock hit the back of his mouth, making me feel the uttermost pleasure. "Ah...Ah..." I tried to speak but he began to hum, sending vibrations down my length. "Oh my god." I whispered.

He began to suck on my length and I reached my peak. I shoot my load down his throat. He took his head off of me and kissed me on the cheek. I was still catching my breath. He got up and went into another room.

I felt so satisfied. The spontaneity of his action was everything to me. He knew what I wanted before I even knew it. And I knew what he wanted. And I intended on giving it to him.

I got up, my knees still slightly weak. I walked to the room he was in. He looked at me and I looked at him. He didn't know what I was going to do next but by the look in my eyes, I knew he had a vague idea.

I jumped into his arms by surprise causing him to fall onto the bed. He laughed before I pursued his lips. He pulled away. "I'm going to have fun with you, Slut." He growled before pursing my lips once more.