40.

The day had arrived and I was finally going to Miami. I woke up on time for once. I called an uber to come get me. But first, I had to go get Presh. I called her phone. "I'm outside."

"Ok, I'll be out in a second." We ended the call and I waited. She came out almost instantly. She put her bags in the back and entered the car. "Hi, Avi." She hugged me and I hugged her back.

The drive to the airport was quicker than expected. It just meant that I got to see Scott a lot sooner. I wasn't complaining at all.

We arrived at the airport and were bombarded by paparazzi instantly. "Over here, Avi." One of them shouted. There were a lot of cameras flashing. So many of them. "Where you heading?" Another asked. "Who is the girl? She another fling?"

I looked over at Presh and was annoyed. Her face said it all. I put my hand on her shoulder to try calm her down but she just glared at me, so I took it away. She was ready to blow.

"Excuse me," She turned to the paparazzi and walked towards him. All the paparazzi's were quiet. They all seemed scared, "You will not disrespect me or my friend, understood?" She questioned him and he nodded. "Why don't you go and mind your own business and leave us alone." She began to walk away from him. "Trick ass bitch."

"You are my favourite person. Ever." I hugged her.

"I know." She laughed smugly as we walked into the airport and I followed. We checked our luggage in. Thankfully, we got there just in time to get in board the plane.

The flight was quite relaxing. I hadn't traveled in a while. I never realised how much I missed it.

We landed and got off the plane. We collected our luggage and began heading out.

Shemi and Scott were waiting for us. As soon as I laid eyes on him, I ran into his arms. "Hey, babe. I missed you." Scot held me tighter and I couldn't help but to smile and laugh.

We let go and I hugged Shemi. Presh and Scott looked at each other. "You must be Presh. I'm Scott." Scott introduced himself. Presh looked stunned. I was confused for a minute and then I remembered her reaction when she saw a picture of him. I laughed. He hugged her and she barely muttered a word, but she smiled.

Scott came back to me and held my hand. We headed to our ride and drove to a hotel within the city.