26.

the next morning...

I woke up with Alex on my left and Mitch on my right. I was so happy to have them back. But I knew they wouldn't be with me forever. I would eventually break up with them.

I got up and out of bed and into the shower. I still had my fantasy of Scott ravaging me in the shower. Driving me wild in the hot steam. Being pushed up against the wall and just have the time of my life.

I got out of the shower and got dressed. My lovers were still in bed, now snuggled together. They were cute together. They didn't need me.

I took my phone went to go relax on my couch. Out of nowhere my phone started to ring. It was Shemi. "Hel-"

"Everything is out of control!" She shouted in a panicked tone. "Get down here now!" She shouted and ended the call. I put on some shoes and rushed into my car and began to drive down to her office.

I ran up to her office and knocked on her door. She opened it and a look of stress was all on her face. "Take a seat. I have to show you something." She spoke so calmly but I knew she was furthest from calm. "Look at the screen." She instructed and a video started playing.

"Are world renowned model Avi Kaplan and Scott Hoying dating?" A man walked on screen asking the question. "Shit." I whispered to myself. "Avi Kaplan is known for being quite flirtatious and promiscuous when it comes to attractive men, so is this flirting or are things gettting serious?" He questioned. "Can't we watch something else?"

"It gets better." Shemi sarcastically spoke. "Yesterday, Avi Kaplan was questioned by paparazzi at the airport whilst picking up his "boyfriends" models Mitch Grassi and Alexander Kirk. He was asked whether he was cheating on them with Scott Hoying. He said it was a rumour. However, this rumour is true. And here is the evidence. Let's go back three weeks where we first saw their interaction." Pictures of me entering Scott's house appeared on screen and I was shocked. "Now that doesn't prove any romantic relationship, it could be platonic for all I know. So let's skip to last week. Last week Monday. Avi was seen kissing Scott and being extremely flirtatious. Pictures of me kissing him showed up on screen.

"A few hours later Avi left and came back with a suitcase. Only one can assume he stayed the night. Or the week." I was extremely shocked and annoyed at how much paparazzi were in my ass that week. "Tuesday! They went on a date. A girl who worked at the restaurant they went to, took a selfie with them and captioned it : tmw you actually go to work and meet your fav while he is on a date. And if that wasn't enough, here's a snap from Scott's snapchat on that day."

All this information was too much

All this information was too much. "After that, there wasn't much with the couple. But then, flash back to yesterday where, he and Scott were out side his car hugging and kissing good bye. There's actually a video that paparazzi took." The video started to play and it was me putting my suitcase in my car and walking over to him hugging and kissing him like crazy. They had so much coverage that it was almost very impressive. Shemi stopped the video and looked at me.

"Have you broken up with Mitch and Alex yet?" I shook my head in response to her question. "This is all over social media, Avi. You know they'll see it."

"I know. I don't even know what to do." I sighed. "I have to break up with them now. They've probably already seen it by now."