21.

The next morning I woke up in his bed by myself. My hair was an untamed mess and I was naked. I picked up my underwear and put it on. I walked out to see where Scott had gone to.

All of a sudden, Scott's arms were wrapped around my waist. I laughed as he swung me around playfully. He put me down. He hugged me from behind and nuzzled his head into my neck. "Good morning." I giggled.

"I want to take you somewhere, tonight." He spoke. "Maybe out to dinner?"

"Are you asking me out on a date?" I questioned jokingly. He held me tighter and his head went further to my neck. "The answer is yes."

"Great." He responded excitedly. He let go of me and I didn't even realise he was dressed to go somewhere. "I'll be back to pick you up, I have a meeting with Shemi." He kissed me on the cheek. He left, leaving me alone in his house.

I roamed around his house. I looked over the pictures he had laying around. All the pictures of him when he was younger. Some of them more recent. I placed them
down and continued looking.

There was another set of stairs leading down the house. I walked down them, curious to find out what was down there. I approached a long hallway; a door on the other side.

I walked down the hallway to the door. I opened the door and was stunned by what I saw. A red velvet bed with black pillows, was the first thing to catch my eye. A table with whips and chains and all kinds of restraints laid upon it. A blind fold next to it. I opened a drawer to see gags fill it up. I was stunned. I was shocked. I was intrigued.

I closed everything and went back upstairs. I didn't think he wanted me down there anyway.