18*.

a/n: flxwless-zjm and I have started a scavi au. It's called 'You changed me'. You should go read it.

the next day...

I drove Mitch and Alex to the airport that day. They had an evening flight so I could spend a little bit of the day with them. But it was mostly used to think about breaking up with them. I could see the chemistry between them. I could see the love they shared, they didn't need me. They needed each other.

I said my farewells and they were gone. I was alone for a week and then I realised my craving was growing. I needed Scott. I hadn't seen him in a day. It doesn't seem like a lot but to me it felt like an eternity. I drove all the way from the airport to his house. I didn't tell him I was coming. I wanted to surprise him.

I got my choker out of the glovebox of my car and put it one. Once it was on, I got out of the car I knocked on his door. No answer. I knocked again.

All of sudden, I was pinned against the door by a pair of strong hands. I was frightened for a split second but those hands were so identifiable. "You made me wait too long." Scott growled lustfully into my ear. I bit my lip in arousal.

He loosened his hands from me and I turned to face him. I looked up at him with innocent eyes. "I'm so sorry, Sir." I spoke in a pseudo-apologetic tone. I let my fingers glide across his chest I looked him deep in the eye.

"I'm going to have to deal with you." He growled in the same tone as before.

"Deal with your slut, Sir." I subtly pleaded as I pulled on the collar of his shirt desperately. His lips connected with mine hungrily and lustfully. As we pulled away, I looked back into his eyes and saw them darkened with lust. He brought out his house key and opened the door. I walked in and he followed behind me. As soon as the door was closed he lifted me up. Practically swept me off of my feet. I giggled before I reconnected our lips. He made me forget about my guilt with his hypnotic gaze.

He took us up to his room, and put me on his bed. He began to unbutton his shirt, slowly unveiling the defined chest that had become fond of. I watched him with hungry eyes. As he pulled off his shirt, I took off my leather jacket. I watched his shirt fall onto the ground and then I looked back at him and saw that his left arm was covered with a combination of different flowers, all in black and white. They looked amazing and added to his rugged look. It was sexy.

He rejoined me and I pulled him down to kiss me. Kissing him would be enough for me, his lips do so much to me already. They're just so intoxicating. His hands went under my t-shirt and made their way up my  torso, going along my frame. He lifted my t-shirt off of me.

His head descended onto my neck and laid kisses onto my neck, each one gaining a reaction from me. He sucked down my neck, surely leaving a hickey on my neck. I gasped in pleasure as he did so. He pulled away and looked at me. His hand roamed through my hair, massaging my head. "What do you want me to do to you?" He asked me in a sultry tone.

"Fuck me, Sir." I responded instantly in a lust filled tone. He chuckled lowly and gripped my hair a little.

"I'm going to make my slut feel good." He whispered deeply in my ear. His hand found its way to my pants and slide under my pants. He wrapped his hand around my dick and a began stroking it as his kissed me. His tongue slid into my mouth as he kissed, causing to make a small noise of pleasure. He increased the pace of his strokes and intensified our kiss.

My hands unbuttoned his jeans and slid my hands under his jeans and I wrapped my hand around him and began stroking at the same pace as he was. He stopped but I continued and increased my pace. He began to unbutton my jeans. As he did, I flipped us over so that I was hovering over him. He pulled my jeans down along with my underwear, exposing me. I did the same for him.

I planted kisses down his chest till I reached his penis. I took him into my mouth. I licked up his shaft and all the way around. My head began to bob up and down as I sucked. As I sucked he bucked his hips up, causing his whole length to enter my mouth. The tip of his length hit the back of my throat making me gag. I got off of him and he instantly pulled me up to kiss me.

He got up and walked over to his dresser. He brought out a condom and lube and prepared himself. He rejoined me on the bed and lined up with my entrance. He slowly eased into me. I missed the feeling of him in me.

His thrusts started out slow, he was adjusting himself. He began to increase his pace, each buck of his hips made a small moan escape my lips. I was loving everything I was feeling.

"Moan for me, slut." He growled seductively. He thrusted hard, hitting my prostate, causing a shaky moan to escape my lips. He thrusted again and a clearer moan escaped.

Each of his thrusts, hit my prostate. Each one gaining a reaction from me. Each one adding to the pleasure I was feeling. It was all bring me closer to my peak. "S-Sir, I'm getting close." I shakily whispered.

"Oh we can't have that." He responded, slightly confusing me. He slowed down his thrusts.

"Don't stop." I pleaded desperately as he stopped thrusting. He reached into his bedside dresser and brought out a two pairs of handcuffs. He handcuffed both of my hands to the headboard.

"You kept me waiting, so I'll make you wait." He spoke as he pulled out of me.

"You can't be serious, right?" I questioned and he looked at me. He took off his condom and began to walk out of the room. "Right?" I responded a little quieter. I sat there aching for release. I was in a constant state of pleasure. Anything could've set me off.

Three hours later, I was sweating and feeling extremely frustrated. I just wanted to continue what we started. He came back into the room and smiled at me. "Want to continue?"

"Please." I begged and he grinned. He brought out a condom and prepared himself. He walked over to the bed and unlocked each handcuff. I massaged each of my wrists as he put the cuffs away. He joined me on the bed and I pulled him into kiss that caught him off guard. Desperation filled my core.

Suddenly, he eased into me catching me off guard. I shivered in pleasure as he did so. A gasp escaped my lips. My entire body throbbed. I felt my body heat up as he began to thrust.

I was reaching my peak, fast. It felt different. With a few more of his thrust, I reached my peak. An orgasm ripped through me, the strongest I've ever felt. I latched onto him as a loud sound of pleasure escaped my lips. I shuddered in pleasure as I let go of him and laid myself down.

My mind was trying comprehend what just happened. I felt like I was floating. I felt numb. I felt satisfied. One of my fantasies had been fulfilled and I felt satisfied.