30.

Scott POV

He fell asleep in my arms. He looked so cute in his sleep. He looked at ease and that made me glad. He began stirring around and held me tighter.

I lifted him and took him upstairs. I put him down on the bed and let him sleep. I rushed back downstairs because I had so much work to do. The project was almost near completion. I was due a skype call from Shemi any minute now.

I got her call and I picked up. "Hi, Shemi." I greeted her with a smile.

"Hi, Scott. How's the project coming along?" She asked me.

I sighed. "I know what I want but I just need to decide what photographer I need."

"Well there's, Luke Fontana, Ryan Hall, Ben Vogel... is there anything you want in particular?" She questioned and that got me thinking.

"I want it to be very intimate. To capture everything." There was a huge pause.

"Why don't you do it?"

"Me?"

"You want intimacy...you're going to be closest to him. And he's comfortable with you. Have you been taking little pictures here and there?"

"Yeah. Should I show them to you?" I asked and she nodded. I got up and crept to my room. I had to tip toe to make sure I didn't wake him. I opened my dresser and brought out the photos. As I walked out of the room, I nearly tripped over the doorframe. I checked to see if had woken, thankfully he was fast asleep.

I went back down to my laptop to continue my skype call. "How good is my connection on your end?" I asked her.

"It's pretty good." I got her confirmation and I started showing her the polaroids. I only had a small amount. After I showed them to her, I waited for her reaction. "Love them." She responded. "I think you're going to need one more large scale photo. Just of Avi. It'll look amazing ." She smiled widely. "I'm so excited." Her voice got extremely high pitched and I laughed.
"Have you got a title for your project?"

"The transformation of lu-" The feeling of two arms going down my chest, cut me off. They massaged my chest and went lower.

"Hey, sir." Avi's voice smoothly through my eardrums as he whispered. "I'm very horny." He began to lightly nibble on my ear.

"And what do you want me to do about that?" I asked him. He began laying little kisses on my neck.

"Come fuck me. Please?" He begged and I chuckled slightly.

"Go wait on the bed." I commanded and he rushed up the steps. "Sorry about that." I apologised and Shemi laughed.

"It's fine. Go have fun. Message me the rest of the details." She responded.

"Will do. Goodbye now." I ended the call and closed my laptop. I took off my shirt and walked up the stairs.

In the room, Avi was on the bed waiting for me. He was knelt on the bed, ready for anything. In a submissive position. He looked so rugged. His white t-shirt looked so rough. His hair was partially draped over his face in a messy fashion. He looked right at me. Lust in his eyes. He bit his lip at me. He looked sexy.

I began to walk towards him and he moved closer to the edge of the bed. Once we were in front of each other, he gripped on the top of my jeans pulling us closer together. We looked each other in the eyes for a while. I connected my lips with his. I made us descend on the bed.

Avi's first night here began.