28.

I got home and opened the door. I saw three suitcases by the front door. Mitch and Alex were standing near them. "W-Whose suitcases are those?" I questioned curiously.

"Yours." Alex bluntly answered, shocking me a bit.

"I don't remember playing to go anyw-"

"We want you out." He answered again. Mitch was just standing there, the emotion on his face was extremely hard to read because I've never seen him like that.

"Why?" I questioned once more. Mitch's emotion was escalating but I didn't know what it was leading to.

"What do you mean 'why'? You cheated on us." They knew. They knew.

"It was all rumours I told y-" I nervously tried to avoid, but Mitch slapped
me clear on the face. It stung. I held that part of my face.

"Don't fucking lie to us!" He shouted angrily, it was the first time I had ever seen him like this. "We saw that fucking video. We saw how you looked at him. We saw it all." Tears began to fall from his eyes. "How dare you? We loved you."

"B-Baby I'm so-" I tried to hug him but he repeatedly hit me hard, moving me away.

"Don't baby me!" He shouted. "I missed you so much and all I wanted to do was hold you again. I hugged you yesterday and you didn't smell like your cologne. You smelt different. Now it's clear that you've been spending so much time with him." I was speechless I didn't even know what to say. "I thought you were the love of my life but you're, you're nothing but a whore!"

"How dare you!" I shouted angrily at him. "Don't ever call me that. Ever!"

"It's true! All you do is sleep around with different men and you don't care about your relationship so. You don't know what love is. You'll never know because you are a whore!" He shouted again. His words so sharp and we're hitting all the sensitive parts of my heart. I clenched my fists. "I wonder how many men you've slept with?" He spoke so bitterly.

"Mitch, that's enough." Alex tried to stop him but he continued.

"100? 1000? I wonder how many STD's you have." Shock came onto Alex and I's face. My fists clenched tighter. I had never been so angry and disrespected in my life. "I wouldn't want to touch you, if I knew you were full of disease." I never knew he could be so rude. So mean. I had enough. I felt like a raging bull. I didn't want to hurt him but he gave me no choice.

I would've pounced on him if Alex didn't stop me and hold me back. I tried to wriggle out of his grip but it was no use. "Avi just leave. You've done enough."

I dragged the two suitcases out the house and the door slammed. Anger ran through every part of my body. I was hurt. My heart felt defeated. I was emotional but my anger was the main emotion. I got in my car and drove. I drove to Scott's house. I just had to.

My anger subsided as I felt my heart sink as I parked in front of his house. Tears began to fall out of my eyes profusely. The pain was too much. I put my head in my hands and wept. Wept hard.

I heard knocking at my window. "Avi?" I heard Scott muffled voice. I couldn't stop my tears. I opened my door and continued crying. He lifted me out and took me inside. I couldn't stop my tears. I needed comfort. I needed everything at this point. "What happened?" He asked me sympathetically as he put me down on his couch.

"T-There's so much I haven't told you."