37.

I found myself in a hotel room, crying. Full of hurt and betrayal. But then I realised that I was overreacting. He wasn't a bad person. He wouldn't have done this without intent.  The only person who should be hurt and betrayed, is him. Ive hurt him. Ive betrayed him. Multiple times. I was being pathetic.

I was going to go apologise. I was being pathetic and I was feeling sorry for myself when I shouldn't be. I wiped my tears and got up. He had to know that i didn't mean to flip out or make a huge scene. I walked to the door and opened it.

I was going to take a step forward but he was right there. I didn't know what to do. Before I could do anything, his arms were wrapped around me. I cried into his chest. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." I sobbed into his chest.

"SShh, SShh." He tried to silence my sobs. He rubbed my back. "It's ok." He moved us back into the room and closed the door behind me. I didn't even care how he found me. I was just happy he did.

We walked over to the bed and sat down. "I didn't mean to storm out on you like that. It's jus-"

"I never asked you." He finished my sentence. I began wiping my tears but they never stopped falling. "I'm sorry about that. Just say the word and I can cancel the whole project."

"D-Don't cancel it. You've work too hard on it." I shook my head.

"So, can I use the photos of you?" He asked me a lot more eagerly and I nodded. "Thank you, Avi! You have no idea how much this project means to me."

"You're too good to me." I wiped my tears away. "Why?"

"Why what?" He repeated more confused.

"Why do you keep coming back to me? Why do you stay?" I asked him. "I'm no good to you. I've cheated on Mitch and Alex. I've gone against you. Why do you stay?"

"I stay because I'm obsessed with you. I stay because I adore you. Everything you do is simply perfect. I think you're the most beautiful person I've ever seen in my life. I've always been obsessed with you. I love you. I stay because you keep coming back. I don't go anywhere, you just come back. Why you come back, is a mystery. You're too good for me. I've never met my match but you are. I stay because you chose me. You could've gone back to them and tried to make things work. But you didn't. You came back to me. I must mean something to you, because you chose me."

"Never leave me." I spoke desperately as I clung on to him. "Please. You have no clue how much I need you."

"I will never leave you. I love you." He responded. It was the first time he had ever said he loved me and I heard my heart ring with joy.

"I love you too." I responded to him.

We spent that night in the hotel, just cuddling. Embracing each other. It was the first time in months where I felt calm and at ease. He told me more about the project and I realised it wasn't all that bad.

"What did Shemi think of the pictures?" I asked.

"She liked them but the blindfold kind of threw her off." He answered and then I got an idea. "She is still willing to use them though."

"We can redo them." I stated. "Now that I know what's going on, there's no need for a blindfold. We can redo it."

"This is why I love you." Scott laughed and gave me a little kiss on the cheek.

-----

a/n: should i write the smut for this or should i proceed with the story?