13.

I finally got home after multiple rounds with him. How he had the stamina, was baffling. I felt as if I had ran around the world and back. Yet, I still wanted him. He was just so addictive.

I was home alone again, so I just went to my bed and laid on it. All of a sudden, I could feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out and it was a text message from Scott.

Scott: How are you feeling after that?

Me: Tired but still craving more.

Scott:The things I wish I could do to you.

Me: What do you want to do to me?

Scott: So much.

Me: Give me an example.

Scott: I don't want to make you uncomfortable.

Me: I'm sure I'll be ok.

Scott: I have particular interests.

Me: Such as?

Scott: You, being one of them.

I could feel myself blush as he wrote that.

Scott: It'd be better if I told you about them face to face.

Me: Now?

Scott: No not now, I'll let you rest. How about tomorrow night?

Me: Sure.

Scott: See you then.

I placed my phone down and put my hands on my face. How could I even do this? I had a relationship with Alex and Mitch. The two loves of my life. My fiery greek god and my ethereal princess. How could I do this to them? They were aware of the tactic I took for the company but they wouldn't be ok with me repeatedly having sex with this guy.

But Scott messes with my head. Creates chaos in my mind. Jumbles my thoughts. Overpowers me. He is everything I've been desiring. A strong, dominant man. I have that in Alex but Scott is different. I know Alex's boundaries and he knows mine. I know what Alex is capable of. With Scott, it's a fresh slate. I don't know what he's capable of. I don't know his boundaries. He doesn't know mine. No one knows my breaking point. He doesn't know my breaking point.

I wish he did. I wish he knew how far to go before he could break me. The point in which I fully submit. Cater to his every whim. I have these desires that I feel only he could help me achieve. I have these fantasies of being choked out whilst being fucked hard or having the strongest orgasm. Having an orgasm rip through me. I had always wanted to be called names during sex. I wanted Scott to help me fulfil my desires but I'm in a relationship.

I would always tell them that no one could compare to them, but Scott can.