29.

"What haven't you told me, hun?" He asked me dearly as he crouched in front of me. He wiped the tears from away my eyes and they continued to fall. I couldn't stop sobbing and he sat next to me and hugged me tightly. "It's ok. Take your time."

"I'm a bad person." I spoke shakily. He was rocking me side to side at a soothing pace.

"No you're not. You're a great person." He responded sternly. "You haven't done anything bad."

"I cheated on my boyfriends with you." I let it go. I told him bluntly. He seemed so shocked. He was wide-eyed.

"You have boyfriends?" He questioned curiously. "I thought you were single."

"Well I am now. They broke up with me and kicked me out. I have no where to go."

"You're welcome to move in with me. You know that right?" He asked and I nodded. "Is that why you were crying?"

"No. It's because one of them said something to me and it hurt so much."

"What'd he say?" He questioned curiously and I took a deep breath.

"He basically called me a diseased whore that will never find love. I know what love is. I loved him for all those years. I do know what love is."

"How dare he!" Scott spoke so angrily. "No one should ever say that to anyone ever."

"Well he said it to me and it hurt."

"Mitch Grassi was one of your boyfriends right?" He asked and I nodded. He pulled out his phone and opened twitter. He tweeeted Mitch directly.

@.scotthoying: some people are literally so fucking bitter @.mitchgrassi.

"Your stuff is in your car?" I nodded and passed him my keys. "I'll help you bring your stuff in." He walked out of the house and to my car. He was so nice to me even though I didn't deserve it.

He brought both of the huge suitcases into the house. He began to carry them up the stairs. "Wait. Let me help you." I got up and walked to the steps.

"Don't worry. I got this." He reassured me and continued to carry them up the steps. I watched him in awe of his kindness. It made me feel warm inside. I sat on the couch and waited for him to come back down. He rejoined me on the couch and cuddled me.

He knew what I wanted before I knew I wanted it. I needed comfort and he provided it.