39.

a/n: just trying to get this chapter out of the way.

He had been gone three days and it felt like years. I had never been so lonely in such a big house. I missed him so much. Missed his touch. His presence. I never knew I could get so attached so quickly.

I never usually got this lonely. I was usually constantly surrounded by people. Someone to talk to. Or someone to hold me. I wanted to talk to him. So I face timed him.

I opened my laptop and called him. There was no response. I felt slightly disheartened but then he called back instantly and I began to feel a lot happier. I picked up and waited for it to connect.

His face popped up on screen and he was so hot as always. I smiled. He looked at me and he smiled widely. "I've missed you." I spoke with a wide grin.

"It's only been three days." He laughed hard. "But I miss you too."

"What do you miss about me?" I asked him and he rolled his eyes playfully.

"What are we? A cheesy couple?" Scott joked and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Come on." I whined. "What do you miss?"

"I miss your body." He answered the question. "Your curves and edges are something I love to touch and hold." I smiled. "But I also miss you. I can't wait to see you next week."

"I can't wait to kiss you again." I spoke excitedly. "You better be ready for a lot of kisses from me."

"I'm always ready." I heard a lot of voices around. Someone seemed to be talking to him. "Anyway, hopefully I'll talk to you later. If I'm not busy." He ended the call and I sighed.

I began counting down the days.