19.

We laid on the bed. My head on his chest. I need to come down from the high I was on.
I had never felt so good before. I had never felt anything like that before. I felt amazing.

I let my fingers trace up and down his chest. I looked up into his eyes and our eyes met. I smiled at me and I smiled back. "Sir?" I gained his attention. "Can I stay with you for the week?"

"Yeah, but why?" He asked curiously.

"My boy- roommates are out of town for the week and I don't want to be alone." I answered looking up at him.

"I'll keep you company." He spoke suggestively. "You know something, I never thought I'd be in bed with one of the top male models in the world." He laughed a little.

"Really?" I asked him and he nodded. "You're sweet." I complimented. When weren't fucking, he had that calm aura that was quite compelling. I was obsessed with it.

"I should bring my clothes over." I began to get out out of the bed and started putting my clothes on. I took my choker off and put it down on the table. He got out of the bed and went to put on some clothes. I was finally dressed and so was he.

He walked me down to the front door. "I'll be right back." As soon as my hand touched the knob, he pulled me into a kiss. It was passion filled and it took me by surprise. He pulled away and looked me in the eyes. I pulled him back into a kiss and swung my arms around his neck. His eyes were darkened again. He was turned on again and so was I. "I can't wait to get back." I whispered seductively as I opened the front door. I walked out to my car and got into it.

I had never driven home so fast.