34.*

a/n: I have a fic called 'The Last of Us'. I would really appreciate it if you read it.

Warning: Some fucking 50 shades of grey type shit.

We walked back into the house. I could tell that Scott was angry. I felt it project off of him. I didn't know how to act, so I tried to walk away.

As I walked away, he pulled me back and pinned me against the wall and kissed me so roughly and passionately. I pulled away but he went straight back in. I couldn't tell how he was feeling anymore but it was driven by something strong.

"You've been bad." His growled words brushed against my lips. Our lips reconnected again even more desperate than the previous. I moved my hands to his his face but he moved them away. His hands went down the same path Alex's did. They slipped under my underwear and wrapped around my hard cock. "Very bad." He began stroking my cock very slowly. Painfully slow. I bucked my hips up into his hands but he pushed me back down. "I'm going to teach you a lesson you'll never forget."

Before I could respond, his lips were suddenly on my neck, planting kisses on my neck. They left me speechless. He sucked down on my neck which made me breathless. He was stroking me and kissing me at the same time. I could feel my knees weaken as he stroked, but he held me up.

He pulled away and looked me in the eyes. His eyes were a mix of lust and anger all at once. I wanted to say something but I didn't want to say anything that would provoke him.

"Now, you are going to go downstairs. There is a room straight down the hall. You are going to go in there and strip down to your underwear. You're going to kneel and wait for me. Understood?" He instructed sternly. I brought my head down and nodded slowly. He brought his finger to my chin and lifted my head up. "I expect you to use your words, Avriel." He was still stroking me so it was hard for me to speak, or keep my concentration.

"Y-Yes, sir." I answered and he stopped stroking and I found my balance. I walked over to the staircase and began my descent.

I found myself back in that room I discovered last week. The velvet room where everything was either red or black or in between those colours. It had changed a little. There were so many different shades and tones of red in the room.

I began taking my clothes off item by item and placing them on a chair that was nearby. I was only in my underwear and kneeled on the velvety ground, awaiting his arrival.

The door opened and I kept looking ahead. Scott walked by. My eyes followed him.He was shirtless and looking irresistible. But there was something different about he. A different look in his eye. A different mood in his step. There was determination in each stride. He was dominant.

He opened a drawer in the room and brought out something that I couldn't identify. He closed the drawer and walked towards me. I watched him until he was out of sight. A silk piece of material was put over my eyes and just like that, I couldn't see. All I could do, was hear. He brought both of my hands together and tied them together. I heard footsteps move away from me and the sound of something being wheeled towards me.

I was vulnerable in this setting. I had no clue what was going around me. All I could do was sit and wait. "Sir?" I finally spoke.

"Only speak, when allowed to speak." He sternly responded and I kept my mouth shut. "Stand." He instructed and I shot up off the ground.

I could feel him walking around me. As if were a predator and I was his prey. He pulled my underwear down, but not off. He slipped something onto my hard cock. I didn't know what it was, but I didn't question. He pulled me somewhere and bent me over.