8*.

a/n: for those of you that have never read my smut, welcome to hell :)

My lips collided desperately with his as I straddled his hips. I began grind on hips as I kissed him. Desperation coursed through my veins as I continuously grind on him. Small moans escaped my mouth as I was aching for his touch.

He grabbed onto me roughly as I kissed him. It was like he installed something into me that made me need him. I took off my leather jacket and threw it down somewhere. He stopped kissing me and just looked at me. He took me off of his lap and stood. I looked at him curiously as he slowly began to walk away. How could he just leave me needy like this?

He held his hand out to me and I held onto it and he pulled me up and into his arms just to have him kiss me hungrily. His height made it hard for to keep my balance.  His hands made their way up through my t-shirt and pulled it off of me. We were now both shirtless.

Yet again, my desperation grew to extreme lengths as he began to kisses my neck again. I let my hands glide across his chest and down into his sweats. As my hand slid past his waistband, he pulled my hand out. I tried to put it down again but he pulled it our again.

He pushed his tongue into my mouth causing me to make a small noise of pleasure. Our tongues fought for dominance in my mouth and his won which surprised me. My tongue would usually dominate, no matter what.

I was extremely horny and I could tell, from when I first arrived here. He began to move us both back toward the nearest wall and pinned me against it. His height added to his dominance over me; I almost felt overpowered by his tall stature.

He began to kiss my neck which was sending my nerves into a frenzy. It was sending shockwaves down to my lower region, making me ache for some form of release.

His hands found their way to my growing bulge and began to rub it. Each rub made me gasp quietly. I could feel pre-cum drip from my me as he rubbed. I bucked my hips up in his hand, and he slowed down his pace. He looked me in the eyes and I into his. Those blue eyes were full of pure lust and desire and I could feel it. "Fuck me." I growled out through gritted teeth in a sultry tone. All of my desperation was concentrated into those two words. I was so drunken by lust.

He chuckled seductively as he hoisted my legs round his waist and began to walk is to his room. Up the stairs and down the hallway, was his room. He opened the door and place me down onto his bed.

He hovered over me as he began to kiss me. He brought his head down to my neck and left a huge hickey on my neck. He leaned over to my ear. "I can't wait to make you scream." He whispered huskily. I didn't know how to react. No one had ever said that to me. I wasn't complaining, but it was very strange. But in a good way.

I wanted to regain control, and I flipped us over. I began to kiss down his body. Down his defined chest. Along his sharp V-line. Till I reached the waistband of his sweats. Slowly, I pulled them off of him, along with his underwear. His large member was revealed to me. I'm not exaggerating when I say it was large. Huge, even. I couldn't look away, I was in shock. How was I going to take him? I was still a little sore from yesterday. "Woah." I whispered to myself as I looked at the masterpiece of a dick.

Bit by bit, I took him into my mouth. He took up all the space in my mouth. As soon as most of him was in, I began to go up and down slowly, trying not to gag on him. My tongue swirled around him as I sucked. He was moaning quietly as I sucked on him. His moans sounded as if he was holding back. As if he wasn't trying to be heard.