23*.

We began to walk to his front door. He was still very quiet. I was the one to open the door. Once it was opened, we walked in. As soon as the door was locked behind us, he pinned me against nearest wall.

I gasped due to his sudden action. He held onto my wrists. He brought his head down to my neck and began leaving kisses on it. He sucked down hard, I knew he'd left a hickey.

He turned me around to face him, still pinning my hands against the wall. He looked me in the eyes. Rage and lust clouded his blue eyes turning them a deep dark blue. His breathing was heavy and deep. "Why did you do that?" He asked angrily.

"D-Do what?" I stuttered out in a confused tone. He suddenly went back to my neck, planting another hickey on it. I gasped in pleasure as he did so. He pulled away.

"You know what you did." He sternly responded. I shook my head in response . "You flirted with that waiter."

"That happens all the time." I tried reason with him, but he wasn't believing it.

"But you're with me. Why'd you need to flirt with him?" He asked in an angry state of curiosity. I could sense a slight provocativeness in his tone. He wanted me to say something to trigger something in his mind. He was holding back. I could tell.

"It's fun-" He cut me off by pinning me harder against the wall.

"I've told you this before." He moved to my ear. "I'm a greedy lover. I don't like sharing. You're mine." He growled deep in my ear.

"I'm not yours." I sternly growled in response. He didn't own me. He couldn't own me. I didn't belong to him. 

"You'll fucking learn to be." He passionately yet roughly pursued my lips. His hands ran through my hair. He pulled away from me. "Your lips were sore when you left the bathroom. Care to explain?"

"Well..." I tried to avoid the question.

"You sucked the waiters dick didn't you?" He questioned. I looked away and bit my lip. "Didn't you?" He sternly repeated. I nodded and a malicious yet seductive look came upon his face. "You're such a slut."

I looked up at him with wide eyes. "I am?" I questioned in an innocent tone. I bit my lip to try and turn him on.

"Sluts like you need to be put in their place." He growled out as his hand grabbed onto your hard bulge. I groaned upon contact.

"Put me in my place, sir. Make me yours." I pleaded and desperately connected my lips with his. He pulled away unexpectedly.

"Beg for me." He commanded. I tried to kiss him again but he pulled away. "How bad do you want me?"

"So bad." I answered but he shook his head.

"Not good enough."

"I want you so bad. I want you to put me in my place." He still shook his head. "I want you to choke me." He looked at me with wide eyes. "Make it hurt, sir." His shocked expression melted into a lustful gaze.

His lips connected with mine and he
hoisted my legs around his waist and basically rushed up the stairs into his room. He kicked open his door and put us both on his bed. Our clothes were flying all over the place. My hands were all over him.

His hand grabbed a hold of my length and began stroking rapidly. He reached over to his table and grabbed lube and condoms. My breathing was all over the place.

He prepared himself and slowly sunk into me. His thrusts started off slowly but gradually increased. Soon after, I was moaning like crazy. He knew what to do and how to do it well.

He pounded into me, hitting my prostate, making me scream out in pleasure. "M-Make it hurt, sir." I shakily stuttered out. He pounded into me causing a cry of pleasure to escape my lips. I still wanted more.

Tears built up around my eyes as he thrusted. It was an amazing feeling. But I wanted more. "Choke me, sir." I whispered. A huge grin came onto his face.

"Hit my arm when it gets too much." His hand wrapped around my throat and he thrusted hard as the air supply to my lungs was slowed down.

I could feel myself become light headed. I felt as if I was floating. In a state of pure bliss. My mind was in a frenzy. I was on a high. I closed my eyes to get the full effect.

All of sudden a huge surge of intense pleasure, shot through my body. It ripped through me. I didn't know how to  comprehend it. I opened my eyes and my vision was blurred. I shuddered due to all this pleasure. It was one of the best feelings of my life.

My vision focused and Scott pulled out of me. "Still want to be a slut?" He asked me and I weakly nodded. He took the condom off and came back to me. He grabbed me by my hair and stuffed his throbbing cock into my mouth. I started to suck but I didn't have the energy to suck properly and he could tell.

He began thrusting into my mouth and gradually began thrusting. His tip hit the back of my throat causing me to gag. He groaned in the pleasure. After a few rocks of his hips, his load shot down my throat.

He pulled out of me and I laid on the bed satisfied. He joined me on the bed. He wrapped his arm around me. "Have you learned your lesson?" He asked me.

"I think I have."