33.

a/n: my writing in this story has been slacking recently so bare with me. I'm gonna try to stop being so shit.

I heard his car horn honk and I rushed outside. I walked into his car and got in it. "Hey." I greeted him and he responded by kissing me on my lips. I sat back and bit my lip at him. He begun to drive us to the club.

"How did he react to the picture I sent you?" I asked him and he laughed.

"He was babbling on and on and once he saw it, he stopped instantly." He laughed and I laughed.

"Serves that bitch right." I responded. We continued our journey to the club.

"That picture would silence anyone." He laughed. "You looked so good in it."

"Well, thank you." I felt pride wash over me.

We finally arrived and Scott parked the car. We got out and entered the club. A lot of people recognised us but I was used to it.

I went straight to the bar and ordered a drink. I drank it straight down and I was ready to party. I wasn't going to drink that much, I just planned on having fun.

I went onto the dance floor and began dancing. Scott followed behind me. I began dancing. My favourite song was playing and I was giving it my all.

The music was taking over my body and I was dancing so much. Scott's hands were in my hips and we began to move in time. We swayed side to side and closed the gap between us. I pressed up against him and felt his bulge. I knew I was doing something. The club was dark with minimal lighting. I could barely see anything or anyone. I could just feel them.

I turned round and kissed him desperately. Then I realised that I wasn't kissing Scott. These lips were familiar to me but they weren't Scotts. I pulled away and I realised who I was kissing.

It was Alex. We looked at each other, shocked by what had just happened. Then I looked to the side and saw Scott, staring at me. Then an idea came into my mind.

I smirked and pulled Alex in for another kiss. This one more desperate than the other. He pulled me in closer. I could feel the heat project off of Scott, even from the distance I was away from him.

Alex pushed his tongue into my mouth and I let it enter. Our tongues fought for dominance and his tongue won. I could feel myself get turned on so I had to pull away. Even in the dark, I could see his eyes darken with lust. "God, I missed you." He spoke desperately as we reconnected lips.

His hands made there way further down my body. By the time it made it to my belt, I was pulled away. Scott was there and he was angry.

He glared at Alex and then held my hand. We walked out of the club and got into the club. He began to drive us home.