17.

a/n: I added something on so you might want to re-read if you haven't.

I finally arrived home and dreading my decision. I didn't want to do it, but I didn't want to lie to them. They didn't deserve that. They're both people that deserved the most, I couldn't give them that. I had previously texted them to be at home because I needed to speak to them. I regret that.

I regret meeting Scott. I regret going to his house. I regret having sex with him. I regret enjoying it and going back for more. Why did I even agree with this?

I took a deep breath and got out of the car. I walked in and saw the both of them sat on the couch on their phones. Their attention shifted to me and I felt nervous. Their smiles grew, I felt so horrible knowing their smiles would be gone by the time I was done.

"Hi you guys." I greeted.

"What did you want to tell us?" Mitch asked. The pressure was on now. Anything could happen after I said it. I was nervous Anxious even. My eyes looked at Mitch and then Alex. The hearts I've already broken.

"I...I just wanted to tell you that I loved you." I couldn't do it. I smiled at them and they had slightly confused looks on their faces.

"We love you too." Alex got up and hugged. "Oh I have to tell you that I'm going to Florida for a week and taking Mitch with me."

"What are you going for?" I asked curiously.

"For a friends wedding. We're leaving tomorrow. Would've told you yesterday but you were out."

"I hope you both have fun." I smiled at them.

I didn't want to break their hearts and I wasn't prepared to. I needed to prepare myself. Maybe even just wait a couple weeks to see how things would play out.

They both had to go somewhere after that, leaving me home alone. Mitch had a meeting to go to and Alex had multiple photoshoots. For the first time, I wasn't busy.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. It was a message from Shemi.

Shemi: How did it go?

Me: I couldn't do it. I'm not ready.

Shemi: Just take your time. Can you tell Scott to respond to my phone calls?

Me: Will do.

I opened up the messages between Scott and I. I had one unread message.

Scott: I want to see you again tonight.

Me: I can't tonight, something came up.

Me: Shemi said respond to her phone calls.

I set my phone down and relaxed for the rest of the day. I needed time alone to really clear my mind.