Old Romance

Ashley's Pov:I was at the mall shopping by myself. Today I needed to get out of the house because I haven't really gone anywhere sense me and Andre came back from our honeymoon, and soon I was gonna have to go on this business trip for my boss he was opening up another store in Paris and me helping him with everything I was gonna have to be there to set stuff up. As I was walking passed footlocker I heard my name being called but I thought I was just hearing stuff so I just kept walking until I felt a light tap on my shoulder.

Ashley:"Uh may I help you." She said turning around.

Wayne:"Ashley it's me Wayne." He said smiling.

Ashley:"Wait a minute from college." She said smiling a little.

( Yes Ashley Went To College But Only For A Little While Until She Got Kicked Out But Anyways Back To The Story.)

Wayne:"You know after you left everything went left ."

Ashley:"Mm well if it wasn't for that bitch tiara I wouldn't have got kicked out."

Wayne:"I told you not to trust her but no you ain't wanna listen to me."

Ashley:"Shut up, because you ended up messing with her while we were together, but anyways how have you been."

Wayne:"I've been good I guess I just got this job at LAPD."

Ashley:"Oh a police Officer thats good."

Wayne:"Yeah I've been seeing you on Tv lately your married to that guy um whats his name...."

Ashley:"Andre Miller."

Wayne:"Yeah him." He said in a low tone."

Ashley:"Okay um it was nice seeing you again."

Wayne:"Wait Ashley I-" "I really miss you."

Ashley:"Wayne you know even if I wasn't married we can never be in a relationship so don't bring it up."

Wayne:"Look I've been wanting to apologize for what I did to you but by the time I could talk to you, you were already gone, I even tried calling you but you never answered."

Ashley:"Wayne I accept your apology I'm done with it I don't really care anymore so like I said it was nice seeing you goodbye." She said getting ready to walk alway.

Wayne:"Can we at least be friends please?" He said grabbing on her arm.

Ashley:"Sure just give me your phone and I'll put my number in it and don't be calling and texting me every two seconds neither."

~ 2 Hours Later Ashley's & Summer's Convo ~

Summer:"So you saying this guy that you dated in college just randomly recognized you and came up to you in the mall."

Ashley:"Yes and I have a bad ass feeling that he's gonna try and wiggle his Light skin ass back into my life and if Andre finds out it'll be way worse."

Summer:"Why in the hell would you give him your number Ashley?"

Ashley:"I don't know I ju-"

Summer:"Have feelings for him."

Ashley:"A little bit, oh my god what am I gonna do."

Summer:"I don't even know but you never told me why you got kicked out of college and I'm your damn BestFriend."

Ashley:"Do you really wanna know."

Summer:"Uh yeah."

Ashley:"Fine um I had this roommate or whatever her name was tiara, and at the time I was dating Wayne so yeah keep that in mind, so one day she asked did I want to go to this party my stupid ass said yes and I went with her so we got there, plenty of people was grinding on each other and shit and fucking and all that extra shit so we were drinking and smoking weed and I had took some estacy and next thing you know my ass is getting in trouble for having it in my pockets and there was a big ass bag of weed right next to me and guess who told on me and said I was the one who brung it."

Summer:"Who?"

Ashley:"Tiara raggedy ass she set me up to get me kicked out of college just so she could get with Wayne and before it all happened they were already messing with each other which I found out after I left so thats when we basically broke up over a text message."

Summer:"Oh nah that bitch wild asf."

Ashley:"I know and if I ever catch that hoe I'm beating the fuck outta her."

Summer:"I know that's right I gotta go Ima talk to you later."

~ The Next Day ~

Brian's Pov:Today me and Christina were taking Brian Jr out to go look for some clothes now that he has gotten way bigger so he can't fit all his other stuff so Ima buy him a new wardrobe.

Christina:"This is so cute don't you think." She said picking up a shirt that says momma's boy with heart emojis all over it.

Brian:"Yeah its nice I guess."

Christina:"What you mean I guess?" She said in a sassy tone.

Brian:"I just don't think he's gonna be a momma's boy thats all."

Christina:"Well he is to me and your gonna buy it to." She said putting it in the shopping cart.

Brian:"Whatever."

Christina:"So about you and Summer whats been going on."

Brian:"She had the nerve to tell me that the baby she is carrying is mine."

Christina:(Laughing)

Brian:"That shit ain't funny."

Christina:"It really is doe oh god I can't breath."

Brian:"I fucking hate your nappy headed ass you know dat."

Christina:"Shut the fuck up bitch."

Brian:"Don't be mad cuz you ain't got no hair." He said in a joking way.

Christina:"ANYWAYS do you think the baby is yours."

Brian:"Fuck no but at the same time it might be but I ain't taking care of it cuz our relationship is done with and I'm not taking care of it she can have that other nigga take care of it." He said picking up a shirt that says I love my daddy & mommy.

Christina:"Wow you are really heartless but oh well don't worry you say all that now but in a couple of months you'll be back in her bed doing whatever."

Brian:"Maybe, Maybe Not."

Hey Everyone This Chapter Is Short But It's Worth Reading I Hope You Guys Enjoyed It. What Yah Think About Wayne And Ashley? Comment Below If You Guys Have Ideas Of What Gonna Happen.
Wayne In The MM 😻