Suprises

Chanel's Pov:I was now 3 Months pregnant with me and Damien's baby we've been doing pretty good if you ask me. We had nothing to worry about, I was writing invitations for my baby shower it's a little late but we can always make it work I felt bad for what I did to Ashley so I thought it would be nice to invite her hopefully she will come.

Damien:"Woah you actually about to invite Ashley?" He said looking at the envelope.

Chanel:"Yeah she's my sister why not."

Damien:"Okay is it me or is them damn hormones getting to your head, did you not forget what happened between us?"

Chanel:"No Im just trying to start over with her you never know she might come and forgive us we gotta leave the stupid shit in the past and move on."

Damien:"Okay whatever but if she comes and start her shit Don't say I didn't tell you so."

Chanel:"Yeah okay."

~ 2 weeks later ~

Summer:"Ashley Im home!" She said closing the door.

Ashley:"Hey Bitchhh!"

Summer:"Hey Um you know you got mail from your sister right."

Ashley:"Oh really give it here."

Summer:"Here you go." She said handing her the Bright Pink envelope.

Ashley:(Opening The Envelope) "Oh my god."

Summer:"What happened?" "What does it say?"

Ashley:"She's inviting me to her fucking baby shower."

Summer:"Are you serious?" She said taking the card out her hands.

Ashley:"Im so Pissed right now this bitch is really pregnant."

Summer:"Wow she really tried it."

Ashley:"Tell me should I cut her or maybe just punch the fuck outta her which one."

Summer:"Calm down don't even trip off of her."

Ashley:"How could I calm down when she is pregnant with my ex boyfriends baby?" She said running her hand through her hair.

Summer:"This girl is crazy."

Ashley:"At the bottom it says she wants to put the drama behind her and have me there when the baby is born."

Summer:"Why though your gonna be watching her push out a baby that should be yours I swear I've seen some fucked up shit in my life but this shit right here tops the damn cake."