Private Time

~ 1 Month Later ~

Andre's Pov:Its been a month and Summer was still here I decided to be nice and give her a couple of more weeks and she was really starting to show now. I wanted to ask Ashley was she ready for kids but I think I'll wait a little longer until she says she's ready.

Ashley:"Hey Baby." She said kissing him on his lips.

Andre:"Hey boo." He said kissing her back."

Ashley:"Soo I was thinking maybe tonight we could have a little fun if you know what I mean." She said getting on top of him.

Andre:"Sure why not I've missed hitting that anyways."

Ashley started to kiss Andre deeply. While she rubbing her hands against his face as his hands moved down to grab her butt.

Summer:"Hey yah got som-" She said busting into there room.

Ashley:"Come on Summer really!" She said getting off of Andre.

Summer:"Im sorry damn was yah about to do the nasty." She said with a sly smile.

Andre:"Please get out!" He said leaning back against the headboard.

Summer:"Okay okay I just wanted to know where is all the damn ketchup in this house." She said closing the door.

Ashley:"She's starting to get on my nerves now."

Andre:"I told you she shouldn't Have stayed another month but nooo you wanted me to be nice."

Ashley:"You know what we should move and give her this house I think we need something better anyways you know in case we have kids soon."

Andre:"Hell to the no she needs to buy her own shit and this house is just fine to me."

Ashley:"Come on baby please." She said rubbing his chest.

Andre:"Fine we'll go and look for houses next week."

Ashley:"Yay thanks bae."

Christina's Pov:Today was the fifth day Nick hasn't come back I've even called and texted him and I haven't gotten any response. I was starting to think he didn't love me anymore sense I gave him the ring back to be honest I don't know if I'm fully ready for marriage. But Anyways I was sitting on the couch when I heard a knock on my door. I had got up and answered it and what do you know Brian was standing right in front of me with lust in his eyes.

Christina:"Brian what are yo-"

Brian interrupted by kissing her out of nowhere which led to Christina kissing back immediately.

Christina:"Wait Brian I Can't do thi-"

Brian:"Just shut up I need you right now." He said taking her shirt off.

After saying that Christina fell right into his trap like always she didn't feel right doing it but she needed something to keep her mind off of Nick.

~ 1 Hour Later ~

Christina:"Ahh yes Brian Go deeper!" She said moaning loudly.