Played Out

~ Wednesday 4:30 PM ~

Summer's Pov:This evening I was able to get Christina out the house with me because Brian wouldn't get off my back about yesterday so he said in order for our relationship to work I have to be nice to the Bitch so I decided to take her to get something to eat we'll see how this goes.

Waiter:"Hello lady's my name is Brittney and I'll be your server on this wonderful evening what can I get you lady's to drink."

Christina:"Give me the Diet coke please no ice."

Summer:"Ill have the raspberry cocktail please thank you."

Waiter:"Alrighty I'll be right back." She said walking away.

Christina:"So did you bring me here so I can get a cocktail thrown on me or...."

Summer:"Listen bitch I don't know what your little plan is to break us up but Ima need you to chill the fuck out cuz you ain't getting him back hoe."

Christina:"And who said I wanted him back in the first place bitch."

Summer:"I can see it in your eyes I ain't retarded you only agreed to move back because your trying to win him back but that ain't gonna happen."

Christina:"Your clearly delusional."

Summer:"Im really not."

Waiter:"Okay lady's here are your drinks are you guy's ready to order." She said placing there drinks on the table.

Summer:"Um yes I'll have the seasoned salad with the Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing and the grilled chicken please."

Christina:"I'll have the Double cheese burger with a side of waffle fries thank you."

Waiter:"Okay I'll be right back with your food enjoy the drinks." She said walking away.

Summer:"Thats a lot of grease don't you think." She said with a sly smirk.

Christina:"Oh please you try being in my shoes for a day while pregnant you'll understand."

Summer:"Sure I will." "But anyways have Brian told you about what he asked me?"

Christina:"No and what is that." She said sipping her drink.

Summer:"He asked me to marry him." She said flashing her ring.

Christina:"Oh-I-Um thats nice."

Summer:"Yeah isn't it great."

Christina:"Mmhm real nice."

~ 6:23 PM ~

Ashley's Pov:Tonight I was home by myself because Andre was out with Brian and some friends and Summer had to go and do some nice shit with Christina so I just invited Shawn over.

Ashley:"It fucking took you long enough come in." She said pulling him in.

Shawn:"Damn girl calm the fuck down it took me a hour to get over here because of traffic."

Ashley:"Yeah right wheres the food I asked you to bring."

Shawn:"Oh damn I forgot my bad."