Problems

Ashley:"Damien why cant you just come with me to the damn party!?"

Damien:"Uhmm cuz i don't want to." He said laying down on there bed.

Ashley:"Stop acting like a scaredy cat and come it'll be funn."

Damien:"Listen if I don't wanna come i don't have to okay why are you so pressed for a party anyways are you cheating on me or sum!?"

Ashley:"What no what makes you think that?!" She said throwing her red short dress on the bed.

Damien:"That doesn't matter just answer the fucking question!" He said getting closer to her.

Ashley:"You know im so sick and tired of you treating me like im some three year old girl let me tell you sum im not one of these hoes you see out here sucking dick and shit so u can take that shit somewhere else and get the FUCK OUTTA MY FACE!"

Damien:"Do you really wanna go there with me Ashley cuz i swear i will make your life a living hell!" He said grabbing her shirt and throwing her on the bed.

Ashley:"Go ahead you already have!"

Damien:"You know what i miss so much, I miss the way your sister used to ride me it felt so damn good shidd she even better then you in bed i would choose her over you any day." He said laughing.

Ashley:"Are you fucking serious right now you fucked my damn sister i thought you loved me Damien why would you do this to me!" She said with tears in her eyes.

Damien:"Ashley you were just a quick fuck for a couple of days all this letting you move in with me and shit was just for me to have someone to fuck while your sister was away."

Ashley Pov:Ive never felt so hurt in my life I thought he loved me and to find out that this whole time I was living with him just to be his piece of meat is just fucking devastating as hell after our argument i just thought I would pack my shit and just move back with my BestFriend Summer she's been there for me through thick and thin no matter what happens to us we always have each others back. And for my sister lets just say i won't be talking to her ever again.