Misguided

Summer's Pov:I was on my way to see my doctor because she told me she had something important to tell me. Today I wasn't really in the mood so I hope the news isn't bad.

Summer:"Hey Michelle how's your day going." She said walking into the Doctors room.

Michelle:"I'm doing just fine how about you Ms. Wright." She said looking at her clipboard.

Summer:"I guess Ima have to say not so good so if the news is bad get it over with please." She said sitting down on the bed.

Michelle:"Well me being your Doctor I have to look out for you, but let me get straight to the point the guy that you brung in a couple of months ago to take the test to see if he was the father or not."

Summer:"Uh huh so is he." She said nervous.

Michelle:"Um the results came back and he's not the father." She said in a low tone.

Summer:"What!" She said jumping up.

Michelle:"Summer I'm sorr-"

Summer:"No it's not your fault it's mine."

Michelle:"Well I have more to tell you."

Summer:"What is it."

Michelle:"Well before you took those pregnancy test you were still with Brian right?" She said looking at her.

Summer:"Yeah why."

Michelle:"There's a chance you were already pregnant a couple of weeks earlier because you told me you and Brian had sex the week before then you had sex with the other guy two weeks later before you took the test so the baby is most likely Brian's."

Summer:"Oh my god what have I done." "So what should I do tell Brian it's his?"

Michelle:"Yeah because I have a very strong feeling its his and no one else's."

Summer:"This isn't gonna end well."

Michelle:"Goodluck."

~ 2 Hours Later Summer & Ashley's FaceTime Convo ~

Ashley:"So its Brian's?"

Summer:"Yeah and I'm upset about it."

Ashley:"Holdup I'm confused didn't you want to have a baby by him."

Summer:"Yeah but After what he did to me I thought I would cheat and get pregnant by someone else to hurt his feelings."

Ashley:"So you gonna tell him."

Summer:"Actually he's on his way over now so I can tell him."

Ashley:"Oh okay."

Andre:"Ashley who you talking to." He said in the background.

Ashley:"Summer you wanna say hi."

Summer:"Sure Heyyyy Andre."

Andre:"Wassup you big pumpkin."

Summer:"Hey now when this baby come out I won't be this big anymore."

Andre:"Yeah okay."

~ 30 Minutes Later ~

Brian:"I knew you couldn't stay away from me." He said coming through the door.

Summer:"Yeah just shut up and sit down."

Brian:"Damn them pregnancy hormones really kicking in." He said sitting down on the couch.

Summer:"Well this pregnancy is what I wanted to tell you about."

Brian:"Um okay."

Summer:"The baby is yours."

Brian:"Your joking right."

Summer:"No I'm not I have proof from my doctor and everything."

Brian:"Well it looks like your little revenge backfired right in your face didn't." He said smiling.

Summer:"Don't start with me."

Brian:"No matter of fact I am because you thought you was so damn slick and now you sitting here looking dumb like you always do."

Summer:"Brian!"

Brian:"Brian my ass like you said Karma's a Bitch right." He said walking towards the door.

Summer:"So your just gonna walk out on me like that."

Brian:"No I'm going home and I'm going to live my life with my other child like I was doing at first."

Summer:"So when your new son is born your not gonna take care of him!" She said tearing up.

Brian:"WHY SHOULD I, YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH SOME OTHER NIGGA AND HAD SUCH A GOOD DAMN FEELING IT WAS HIS SO YOU HAVE HIM TAKE CARE OF THAT BABY CUZ IM DONE WITH YOU SUMMER THATS IT!" "IF I KNEW THIS WAS GONNA HAPPEN I SHOULD HAVE STAYED WITH CHRISTINA AND WORKED ON OUR RELATIONSHIP BUT NO MY STUPID ASS WENT RIGHT BACK TO YOU SO HAVE A NICE LIFE CUZ IM DONE BRUH!" He said getting in her face.

Summer:(Silence)

Brian:"Thats what the fuck I thought goodbye." He said walking out the door.

~ The Next Day Wednesday 10:00 AM ~

Ashley's Pov:I was at this Coffee shop with my co-worker/partner Lucy we were working on new clothing designs when we saw Brian and Christina come in with there baby with Paparazzi every damn where and cameras flashing and shit I was hoping they wouldn't see me but it was to late because next thing I know Brian Was talking to me.

Brian:"Hey Ashley how you been."

Ashley:"Hey I've been good what about you."

Brian:"I've been better who is this beautiful lady your sitting with." He said looking towards Lucy.

Ashley:"Oh my bad Lucy this is Brian you should already know him by his appearances and stuff and Brian this is Lucy my co-worker/partner."

Brian:"Hello Lucy it's nice to meet you." He said shaking her hand.

Lucy:"Its nice to meet you also."

Ashley:"So Brian where's Christina and the baby I saw you come in with them."

Brian:"Oh she went to go and change the baby's diaper."

Ashley:"Oh okay well it was nice seeing you."

Brian:"Yeah it was nice seeing you to see you later." He said walking away.