Betraying Ass Hoes

Summer:"GoodMorning Bit-" Knock Knock.

Ashley:"Who the fuck is that did you invite somebody over?"

Summer:"No."

Ashley:"Ill get it hold on." "Who is it!"

Chanel:"Its me Chanel can we talk Ashley please?"

Ashley:"Oh hell no what the fuck are you doing here!" She said opening the door.

Chanel:"Can we talk please were sisters you could at least let me in."

Ashley:"No the fuck I can't why are you here wait let me guess Damien kicked you out cuz your a hoe!"

Chanel:"Don't even start with me you know Damien never wanted you in the first place even when i would come over he couldn't keep his eyes off of this ASS!"

Ashely couldn't even hold on even longer before she knew it she was on top of her own sister punching the shit outta her all the anger all the hate was going into that whole ass whoopin.

Ashley:"How dare you bitch!" She said punching Chanel in her face once again."

Summer:"Aye yah needa chill the fuck out bruh!" She said pulling Ashley off of her.

Chanel:"Thats right bitch I got him now so whats up!"

Ashely:"You stupid ass, hoe ass, dirty pussy havin ass hoe!" She said trying to grab her hair."

Summer:"Ayyee stop it right fucking now Chanel I swear if you don't get the fuck out ima whoop your ass my damn self and you most definitely don't want me to jump in so I advise you to leave right now!"

Chanel:"Fine but Ashely next time I see you your done BITCH!" She said walking out and slamming the front door.

Ashely:"What type of fucking sister is she!"

Summer:"A Betraying Ass Hoe." She said sitting on the couch.

Ashely:"Im tired as hell now I mean after everything I've done for her she goes behind my back and does this I was the fucking one who got her. Her first damn job I even let her stay at my old house as long as she was paying the damn bills matter of fact I paid for her clothes and everything like them damn hills she walking around in i bought them!"

Summer:"I know don't even worry about it you still got me."

Ashley:"Always And Forever." She said smiling.

Summer:"Well Ill be back im going out for a couple of hours ill talk to you later and text me what you want for dinner and ill stop at the store for the ingredients."

Ashley:"Ard Bet."

Two Hours Later•

Summer's Pov:I feel bad for doing this but i have to its the only way Brian will stay with me and i have no other choice and i cant deal with it anymore i know Ashley told me not to do it but everything isn't always perfect.

Ashley's Pov:I was sitting on the couch on twitter when I heard keys in the door I thought it was Summer but come to find out it was someone that we wasn't expecting for a little while this isn't gonna end well I can see it now.