Ungrateful Bitch's

~Saturday 8:45 PM~

Summer:"Hurry up Ashley we gotta get to the restaurant in a hour so Brian can meet us there." She said knocking on the bathroom door.

Ashley:"Don't rush me I gotta take my time with my makeup!"

Summer:"Whatever I'll be waiting in the car."

Ashley:"Mmhm."

~ 30 Minutes Later~

Brian's Pov:I was waiting at the table for over a hour now and as soon as the waiter came back around they had arrived and of course Summer once again brung Ashley to our date but I guess Ill let it slide for now cuz Im not in the mood for arguing with her.

Summer:"Were here." She said kissing Brian on the cheek.

Brian:"Your late as hell and what is Ashley doing here." He said mumbling in her ear.

Summer:"I thought it would be nice for her to come be nice."

Ashley:"Okay im here that bathroom line was kinda long." She said sitting down.

Brian:"Yes im pretty sure it was."

Summer:"So um babe how was work today?"

Brian:"Good I guess same old stupid shit."

Summer:"Oh thats nice."

Waiter:"Hello everyone my name is wendy and I'll be serving you guys tonight." "What can i get you all to drink?"

Brian:"Ill have the Red Wine."

Summer:"Can I have the White Wine Please."

Waiter:"Yes you may." "And what can I get you Mam?"

Ashley:"Ill just take a glass of water with the lemon on the side thank you."

Waiter:"Alrighty then Ill be right back with your drinks." She said walking away.

Damien's Pov:Tonight I was thinking of taking Chanel to this nice Restaurant that I saw online. We were walking in until I saw Ashley in one of the windows at first I stopped walking but then I started to walk again Im not even about to let her interfere with my night cuz all she do is start stuff ima just keep my head down.